✴ 𝟎𝟐

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N PLUMMETED THROUGH the gargantuan wooden planks of the school's halls

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N PLUMMETED THROUGH the gargantuan wooden planks of the school's halls. She landed abruptly on the hard ground as she let out a groan of slight pain that arched through her back after landing. She sat up as she rubbed her back with a small hiss. "Thwat hurts!" she exclaimed with a pout. "I'm cwoming my love!" Kuno's voice echoed through the dark room and Y/n's eyes widened when she looked up to see a falling figure. Y/n quickly crawled away as Kuno landed roughly on the ground just like how she did earlier. 

Y/n looked around the room with squinted e/c eyes. She could barely see anything with barely any light available in this room; the only light that was present in the mood was from the hole she made. Everywhere were boxes and unused card boxes thrashed the space. Towers of boxes surrounded the place neatly. 

 "OWWW!" Kuno exclaimed in pain as he squirmed in uncomfortable pain that arched through his back. "My bum hurts now," Kuno said with a shaky voice before he forced himself to stand up, before noticing Y/n. "Y/n!" Kuno exclaimed loudly as he rushed over to the small girl on the ground. "Are you okway?" Kuno raised a brow as he checked Y/n's body to make sure there aren't any scratches or wounds. "I'm fwine!" Y/n said proudly. "I'm gonna tell Dwad that I can survive a 10 mweter fall!" Y/n puffed her chest with pride as Kuno offered her his hand for her to grab. 

"I dwon't think that's 10 meters, I think that was just 800 centimeters," Kuno dropped the reality on to the girl harshly. "No! 10 MWETERS!" Y/n said stubbornly as she grabbed Kuno's hand which pulled her to her feet. A shadow loomed over the wooden plank that broke earlier. "Oh my!" A man's voice echoed. "Shh! We have to hide!" Y/n said urgently in a hushed voice. Y/n stepped back silently as she grabbed Kuno's arms tightly and dragged him further from the light that protruded from the broken entrance. 

"What are they going to dwo?" Y/n asked silently. Kuno held Y/n's arm tightly. "I dwon't like this, we hwave to find a way out of hwere!" Kuno exclaimed in a whispered manner. They can hear fumbling of motions and urgent cries on the surface, and eventually, they heard footsteps. The wooden plank was removed completely before being replaced with a new one, it covered the hole that Y/n made. 

"No no no!" Y/n exclaimed. "That's the only way we cwould escwape," Y/n hissed quietly. "Nwo, let's try the door, maybwe we can do something abwout it," Kuno said in a calm voice but his face held a strong expression of seriousness. "Bwut what if the door is lwocked?" Y/n asked. Nails protruded from the top as they heard hammers banging against the wooden planks. The room was completely dark. It was midnight black.