✴ 𝟎𝟓

"KWUNO, LOOK!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she pointed down

"KWUNO, LOOK!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she pointed down. Kuno raised an eyebrow and followed her finger. He sniffed and blinked repeatedly. His eyes widened when he realized it was a stone path. "Let's follow it then!" he exclaimed as Y/n nodded. She scampered away, Kuno following close behind. The two children followed the stone path as it led them up a small hill. 

They stopped in front of the set of stone staircase as they heard something. "Quick, hwide!" Y/n hissed as she pushed the white-haired male towards a nearby bush. The both of them squeezed into the small bush and Y/n made a small opening for them to gaze at their surroundings. 

Y/n could feel her heart pick up a pace out of nervousness. Anxiousness washed over the shores of her heart but her gaze still fell serious and composed. "There's a temple over there," Y/n could hear a voice spoke. "There are pweople," Y/n said silently. 

Kuno furrowed his eyebrows to see a tall guy with burgundy-colored hair, his burgundy eyes shone under the moonlight, he wore a checkered haori, accompanied with a beautiful dashing girl with long midnight-colored hair that faded into a bright orange color, she wore an abstract pink kimono which was accompanied with a simple black haori. 

"There's light leaking through, so there must be someone in there," he said to the girl-- they were-- holding hands? Y/n took note of the detail and immediately assumed that they were a couple. "I thwink they're a couple," Y/n said in a hushed voice. The boy picked up a strong scent of rice crackers coming from the bush as he turned his gaze to the bush. Y/n's big e/c eyes made eye contact with his burgundy ones as she saw his burgundy colored eyes widened in surprise. 

'We got caught!' Y/n thought silently, knowing that Kuno could read her mind. They were specially connected--- ever since they became friends, they could tell what the other one is thinking. 'WHAT?!' the boy thought. They heard the footsteps getting louder and louder. 'Jump and attack?' Y/n thought. 'Jump and attack!' Kuno gazed at Y/n and nodded. As the footsteps stopped, the bush parted as Y/n and Kuno jumped out of it and gripped on to the red-haired boy tightly. They managed to make the guy loose balance and fall to the ground on his back. 

'Now's the chance to run!' Y/n thought as Kuno immediately scampered away, leaving Y/n on herself. Completely forgetting the girl was there, out of panic. Y/n panicked because the girl that was accompanying the boy picked her up.