All I wanna do

A/N

Heyo

Here's some musical oneshots bc I love musicals so fricken much

Suggestions in comments please

I will warn you if it gets a bit ... (; tho doubt it will

👑SARAGON👑

THANKS TO @101Hamiltrash for the suggestion <3333333

Cath

"So how you know him?" A sweet voice asks me. I turn and see this stunning blonde with winged eyeliner standing next to me.

"What?" I say, staring into her ice blue eyes. This chick looks like she's seen shit.

"I said how do you know him?"

Oh. "Ex. Lord knows why he invited me to his freaking wedding" I sigh. I can feel eyes on my back. This girl, who is stylish as hell, doesn't seem to mind though.

"Well, it's not past him. Being Henry and all" She tsks like a grandma.

I stifle a giggle. "And you?"

"Same. Except I gave him a son. My poor Eddie" She whispers the last of her sentence and I notice her looking toward the front of the room to a young pale boy in a white suit standing next to my daughter Mary.

"I don't Mary's enjoying it much either" I catch Mary's eye and she rolls them, fake gagging. Henry's seventh wedding to....Barbara? For some reason he decided to invite his exes.

"Bastard"

I whip around, shocked, and see her standing with her arms crossed.

"If it isn't Jane Seymour!"

Urgh. Henry. He looks the same as ever, like the prick he is. Reddy brown hair scruff end up just enough to piss you off.

"Fuck the fucking fuckity fuck off YOU BASTARD" Jane screams into his smirking face. "I gave you a son then then then YOU left me for dead! Why the actual fuck did you invite me to your wedding?" Now, her face imitating a ripe tomato she faces the crowd. "Why are you all here? For a bastard? Just leave before he ruins your lives too. And you" Jane grabs the hands of Henry's new bride. "Cath and I are perfect examples that Henry doesn't love. Lust, for sure, but not love. Get the hell out of here while you still are a decent human" Jane winks at me and storms out the door. I follow after her, so many emotions running through my head. Damn she's so hot, I think. What? No nononononono. But also, damn. The way her gorgeous hair flicks side to side and how her lips are just calling my name.

"Hey" Oh her voice makes me weak at the knees. There Jane sits, on a bench, her tanned legs crossed.

Open them.

"Only for you" She winks again, moving her legs apart slightly.

Shit. My face gave away my thirsty thoughts. "How do you stand up to him?" I ask softly, sitting down next to her and intertwining our hands.

"I'm so sick of his crap, C. I mean, why do we have to deal with his toxic masculinity? We deserve our own happiness" She blinks, gazing into my eyes and rubs her fingers up and down my sweaty palm. "See Cath? We just met bit I feel like I know you because of what we've suffered. You look so hot right now I could kiss-"

I press my finger to her lips and she bites it playfully. I lean in, feeling Jane's hot breath on my face and kiss her cherry red lips.