Basil x Gassy

these are two characters from an object show of mine that I'll probably be working on for the next year (it's not our) 💙💙 it'll be smut to fluff (mostly fluff, skip if wanted!!)

Basil and Gassy had been together for only a couple minutes at that point, stuck in a random universe with 40 or so of their other peers? It was insane, it couldn't be real, but what could be real was the fact the two were getting down dirty right then and there, Gassy topping as normal.

"Ow ow ohhww!! Stop ple-he-he-heeeease!" Basil whined, the two had been at it in a doggy style for at least a good 30 minutes, Gassy however ignored Basil, continuing to slam into him, receiving cries and whimpers.

"OOWW FUCK!!" Basil yelled again, as Gassy opened his eyes a little, seeing the bed sheets under his lover partially soaked with his tears.

"O-oh god!" Gassy pulled out, immediately bending down towards basil's side.

"My knees!!" Basil tried his best to move his legs, but clearly it was to painful.

"I.. Should I massage them for you?.." Before Basil could awnser Gassy started to softly rub basils knees.

"T-Thank you.."

"Please try and move your leg now.." Basil, listening to gassy's instructions bent his leg, hand gripping to the sheets with pain.

"ooOWW!!" Basil cried out, tears running down his cheeks.

"I-im so sorry.. I didn't think that it was this bad.. I thought you were complaining about overstimulation or something! I-" Basil cut Gassy's apology off.

"I-its okay.." Basil wrapped his arms around Gassy's neck as Gassy laid next to basil.

"I love you basil, okay? Next time just tell me that your knee is hurting!" Gassy sighed.

"I-I know.. I just wanted to plea-"

"This isn't about me Basil, this is about you and your knees, They've been hurting for months." Gassy cut basil off, sighing after.

"But Gassy.."

"No buts, lay down and we'll talk in the morning." Gassy's eyes were already closing from sleep deprivation, yet basil was awake as always.

Basil never really slept, he didn't like the night time, but this time, sleeping with Gassy just felt right to him, this time he was asleep in seconds.
.
.
.
In the morning Basil surprisingly woke up after Gassy, but he could smell something nice, Basil thought it was a candle at first due to the knowledge of Gassy's awful cooking skills and yet there he was, cooking and plating a beautiful breakfast, fluffy pancakes, fruit on top, simply divine.

"Morning B." Gassy walked over to the bed with a little lap table in his hands, a little glass of apple juice and a plate of those amazing pancakes set atop it as he set it down on Basils lap.

"W-Whats all this for?.." Basil looked at the plate and back at Gassy confusedly

"I wanted to treat you nicely, I still feel guilty about last night." Gassy admitted with a slight frown and a sign.

"Oh Gassy.. You don't have to-"

"I hurt you!" Gassy interrupted Basils sentence and shut his mouth quickly after.

"As I was saying.. You don't have to baby me so much just because you hurt me," Basil took a small fruit off the pancakes and ate it.

"You're going to hurt me more times than just this y'know."

"but that's why I'm apologizing now! what if next time I hurt you I don't say sorry o-or I can't say sorry?" Gassy blurted out before realizing Basil wasn't paying attention, and was simply enjoying his pancakes.

"These are really good!" Basil seemed happy, a large smile across his face.

"O-oh, I spent all month back in ObjectaVille learning how to make them.. just to prove you wrong." The two snickered at each other.

"I bet I can still bake better than you." Basil said as he rested his head on Gassy's side.

"Not gonna disagree on that.."  Gassy softly laughed.
💙

GNGEJGNHNYBDYHN felt like I had to put something out we've been on hiatus forever but I'm incredibly sick and it's only getting worse I'm sorry I haven't been writing more, I have no motivation, I have no energy and everything in my body is really sore, so sorry that this book is still on hiatus.💙💙