match x pencil

whoo hoo first smut😍😍 I just asked my friend for help negl anyway here we go😋😋

~pencils pov~

I hate it here.

you heard me, I hate it here! Theres nothing to do and Match has been gone ALL day, like- this is so lame!

I just wish Match was here.. We could be killing bubble or playing who hates Spongey or- there was a russle from behind a bush that was beside me, I jumped up in surprise, yeah it was day but.. Still! It's a moving bush! I slowly moved over towards it, stopping in my tracks as I hear a-

"Mmh.."

A moan?.. A MOAN?! IS SOMEONE HAVING.. SEX?! I pulled the bush down to see none other than!.. M-match.. Scrambling to cover herself and get up as I simply looked at her body, yeah it was wood but it might as well be dark oak because my god she was stunning! I've never seen her in such a horny state, her slit half covered by her hand and her bright red face.

"Match?.." I managed to mutter out.

"P-pence pence!.. uuhm.. Whhat are you doing here?!" Pencil managed a smile as she saw my face in awe, I felt as if the butterflies in my stomach were lifting me up, however I was lifting, my legs pushing me up and towards Match as I took her other hand in mine, shoving my lips onto hers as she gasped through her (invisible) nose, it lasted only seconds but it felt like hours in the wonderful position as I pulled away to look at Match's half lidded expression.

"P-pencil I.."

"Shh.. Let's go somewhere private.. ~" What was I doing WHAT WAS I DOING?! Letting my gut take the lead oh my Yoyle Cake I'm so stupid SHE WONT EVEN SAY-

"O-oh.. Sure~.." My own thoughts were interrupted by Match's approval, I let my legs do the walking automatically to the main area (where the bathrooms are), shoving my best friend- wait.. Lover? I'll have to ask Match later.. I shoved her into the women's restroom, quickly running to the biggest stall.

"Are you sure about this Pencil?.. What if someone heard us and-" I cut her off by a kiss.

"Of course," I started blankly as I pulled away "Of course I'm sure, as long as you are to."

"I-I am.. Please Pencil.. I need friction.." I listened to her begs at once, rubbing her slit as she whimpered, her legs closing against my hand in an attempt to keep me there, I lifted up a thumb to rub her clit, her head being thrown back.

"P-pencil!~" Match cried out as I shoved a finger into her.

~Match pov😼~

Dear Yoyle Cake this was really happening!! My long time crush was rubbing my slit.. It felt like I could burst right there, but honestly that wouldn't be as fun, I wanted this moment to last forever, Pencil rubbing my clit an-

"P-pencil!~" I moaned out, Pencil sliding her middle finger into my hole, it felt overwhelming, I've never done this before and I doubt pence pence has either but she's so good at it! It was a miracle my legs hadn't gaven out yet as pencil inserted another finger, my head swung back in an instant, gripping desperately onto Pencil's sides as I suddenly came.

"ffuuGGCK PENCIL!!~" This was so humiliating.. I just came all over her hand! That's so gross i-.. is she.. LICKING HER HAND I- O-oh my..

"P-Pencil you don't have to do that!" I swallowed down a wad of worry as I waited for her response.

"It tastes good."

.
.
.

I passed out right then and there.

the end srry it's short but I'm lazy 😍😍💀😋😋I fucking hate it but I love the gays😍😍😍😍😍I've always imagined match as submissive so if you don't like it deal with it honey cake pop boo sugar bottoms bitch ❤️❤️