Cracklin x Chief

yk yk, gay autistic geiger counter and emo notebook type shit, fucking love it tho😍😍😍 this is the only ship I'll accept full fluff for (unless there's fan in it)

tw: Sylvia 😔😔😔

~no pov this time💙~

It had been a good couple weeks sense Cracklin and Chief met, but every time Cracklin saw the larger male he always felt so.. Lusty, not only lusty but a bit of Deja Vu during it all, but he couldn't notice the lusty part, not yet, not now, it was hidden deep inside his brain so he couldn't realize, he had met Sylvia and thought that he liked her, even though the whole trapping and almost killing her situation but now.. he realizes his feelings are for someone else.. Orange Herald? No.. the glasses guy?.. Definitely not.. Perhaps..

"Chief!" Cracklin seemed to yell, perking up, he was feeling this way towards Chief! It felt good to know finally, but one thing stood in his way, Chief was definitely not gay! He's so strong and manly and
.
.
.
straight looking, Chief would never even think of kissing Cracklin! Unless.. And that's where we are now, On cracklins hunt to get Chief to kiss him! Nothing more. (foreshadowing 😼)

~a few months later(I'm unmotivated)~

Chief has been gone for days, the last time he saw Cracklin was probably in his darkest moments...
.
.
.
HE HAD LOST HIS GUN!! CHIEF, LOST, HIS, GUN!! (How- okay- I WROTE THIS DOWN IN MY NOTES APP HOWDOESHELOOSEHISGUN NVM. NVM. WERE CONTINUING ON)

Cracklin made it his new goal to find Chief's gun, so he began to pack.

"What are you doing Yellow?" Sylvia dropped down from one of the ceiling boards.

"I'm packing, Chief lost his gun! He must be so sad!" Cracklin clasped his hands together and pushed tears from his eyes.

"It looks like your dying, Yellow." Sylvia pushed Cracklins face.

"Hey! I just care alot about him!" Cracklin stopped his foot, turning back and crossing his arms.

"I'm still going to find him." Cracklin kept packing. With now an attitude, he set off down the halls of the building.
.
.
.
Cracklin continued to walk along the halls, he felt alone when he wasn't with Chief, even with Sylvia he felt a little bit better.. Even though he'll never admit it.

"AAH!" In a sudden turn of events he was pulled into a dark room, the door slamming behind him as a strong hand covered his mouth.

"Shut it, Cracklin!" A familiar voice relaxed him, Chief! Cracklin finally found Chief! Cracklin was so happy but there was one problem, Cracklin could feel something in-between his legs, it didn't feel like anything natural and Chief gasped in panic when he noticed the weird thing was anywhere near Cracklin's genitals.

"Chief? I felt something in-between my legs.. What was it?" Cracklin, innocently asking as normal.

"It's my.. Er.. Genitals." Chief looked away with a flustered expression.

"O-oh.. Oh my.. Err," Cracklin thought for a moment, maybe he could.. Help Chief with his current situation. "Need help?"

It was like Chief's heart stopped beating at that very moment, help? From Cracklin? Dear god he might as well..

"Duh, " Chief said roughly, trying to hide his flustered expression. "What does it look like?!"

"Sorry sorry.." Cracklin flushed a bit, getting on his hands and knees, opening his mouth with a half lidded expression as Chief simply stared at him for a moment, completely stunned.

'REALLY?!, ' is all that ran through Chiefs mind. 'Hes so submissive! ugh. ' Chief, with an upset grunt grabbed Cracklins head, effectively scaring the smaller one as  Chiefs tentacle plunged into Cracklins mouth without warning.

"Mgph!!" Cracklin tried to push away with no avail as he choked.

"Just deal with it for a second.. You'll get used to it.." Chief began to thrust his cock softly into the males mouth at a rhythmic pace, tears welled up in Cracklins eyes as he realized his situation, he was being face fucked.. By Chief!! The one thing he wanted was a kiss but this? This was heaven for him, he suddenly felt his mouth empty as his arms collapsed, he coughed as he looked back up at Chief.

"Look at me," Chief slowly got closer to Cracklins face, lifting his head up with a hand. "Do you want this?"

"Y-Yea.." Cracklin mumbled.

"Beg." Chief said with a stern growl in his tone.

"Please please PLEASE Chief! I'll do ANYTHING!! Just pleaaAA-" Cracklin was suddenly lifted off the ground and slammed into a desk, in a matter of seconds his pathetic hole was exposed to Chief.

"Wh.. What hole-"

"Huh??" Cracklin sat up a bit.

"You have two.." Chief looked around at Cracklins genitals for a moment.

"O-oh uhm.. That one.." Cracklin pointed towards his asshole as suddenly Chief slammed into him.

"AAH!-" Pain overwhelmed Cracklin as his head flung back, tears pricking the sides of his eyes.

"Just relax.." Chief, as soft as he could, began to slowly thrust, receiving soft moans and wails from the tiny boy under him, he only sped up from there.

"O-oh ghOD- Chhiief..~ hArder!-" Cracklin begged, gripping one of his tiny hands onto Chiefs lower arm while Chief worked his magic, it was clear by Cracklins leg kicking that he was close.

"C'mon.." Chief grunted, his hips locking as he slammed into Cracklins ass one more time, climaxing in a second with a soft moan.

"a-aGHh!~" Cracklin moaned out as he came while Chief pulled out.
.
.
.
After a good while of cleaning up, Cracklin was laying his head on Chief's chest, smiling softly as he thought about today's little adventure.

yeah so, this took me like three days bc of school n shit so like, if it gets lazy towards the end sorry 💙💙