"Get up. Pope, fatso's coming." Parker laughs at her brother again, and takes off towards the Twinkie. Gary tries to climb over the fence screaming, "Hey! Come here, you little pricks!"

John B honks the horn, and exclaims, "Bus is leaving!" Kiara calls out to them, saying, "Come on, guys! Whoo!"

Parker dives into the van, quickly followed by JJ and Pope. They start driving away, but Pope notices Gary running, trying to catch up with them.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise." Parker slaps his hand at that, a rare comment of his that wasn't weird, morbid, or anxiety-induced.

 Parker saw her brother poke his head out the side of the van, so she quickly moves to join him. "Wait. Slow down." She tells John B, who complies. Both of them begin taunting Gary, much to Kiara's amusement and dismay. 

Parker tosses Gary a beer, and he catches it before the Pogues peel away, leaving him in the dust.

The Outer Banks, Paradise on Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island. 

Parker looks out her window, seeing all the massive houses that they are passing. She catches sight of her and John B's boss's house. 

All right. This is Figure Eight, the rich side of the island. Home of the Kooks. So, guess where we don't live. 

They pass through the rich part of the island, making their way to the only home that they've ever known.

And then, this is the south side or the cut. Home of the working class who make a living busing tables, washing yachts, running charters. The natural habitat of ... drumroll, please... The Pogues. That's us. Pogues, pogies, the throwaway fish. Lowest member of the food chain. Okay. So, the downside of Pogue life is we're ignored and neglected. But the upside of Pogue life? We're ignored and neglected, which means we do whatever we want, whenever we want. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Parker was sleeping at the the Château when John B bursted in, waking her up. She rubs her eyes, then notices the board under his arm. 

"Wanna go surfing?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"It's a double overhead out there, bro." Pope exclaims. John B somehow looks even more excited. "Double overhang?"

"Those aren't surfable waves, bro." Pope worries. Parker mocks him before sprinting towards the water. She hears John B and Pope running to catch up with her, and they all dive into the water at the same time.

Parker catches multiple amazing waves, making her excited to brag to her brother. As she sits back on her board next to John B, she spots a boat struggling in the water.

Both her and John B mutter at the same time, "What the hell?" They look at each other and let out a laugh. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Parker groans as she wakes up, feeling sore from being tossed around while surfing. She slowly makes her way out into the main room of the Château, seeing John B awake as well.

"Do you have service, Johnny?" She asks him. He shakes his head, replying, "Nah. No power, either." They both start to make their way to the back porch to see the damage. 

Parker sees her brother still asleep on the couch, and she smacks him with a pillow. "Yo, JJ, you been outside?" John B questions.

JJ groans, mumbling into the couch, "I have polio, bro. I can't walk." Parker rolls her eyes at him, laughing. She sits on him, causing him to start trying to hit her.