CH6

The group walked back to Nevermore and made it to their separate dorms. Except Yoko and Enid, of course. Yoko agreed that Enid should stay with her for awhile until Enid's anxiety calms down. Plus, if Yoko was in this situation, she'd be in embarrassment too. Yoko was sympathetic to Enid, but still joked about the accident. Enid had been texting Ajax constantly throughout the day, waiting for a reply, but there was no answer.

Meanwhile, Wednesday had gotten Thing back from Eugene. The dismembered hand was trying to help Wednesday figure out the scrambled word. She paid no mind to that incident since it didn't faze her at all. But what did faze her is this game that the stalker is trying to play. She looked at the words over and over again and thought of all of the possibilities the unscrambled word could be. Thing had pointed out that one of the pictures of Enid was from last year, at the Rave'N. The others were probably from this week. She made a mental note of this and got back to focusing the possibilities of the phrase or word. Wednesday felt it in her gut that this was a clue.

~~~

The she-wolf seemed to have eased up to this situation and seemed more comfortable. It was now almost midnight. The blonde was sitting on the extra bed in Yoko's dorm. The vampire noticed that Enid was checking her phone consistently, "Enid, are you just going to be glued to your phone the whole time you're here, or..-?"

"Sorry- Sorry," The werewolf apologized, "I was just checking if I got any new messages." Enid put her phone down resisting the urge to check it once again.

"From who? Wednesday?" Yoko joked. She walked over Enid's bed and sat down with her.

"Yeah, sure, Wednesday," said Enid, sarcastically. "Uhm, no actually," Enid paused and cleared her throat, "I was waiting for a text back from Ajax. Its weird, he hasn't answered back."

Yoko rolled her eyes, "At this point, Wednesday could be a better love interest for you." Enid laughed at that, but realized it wasn't really a joke.

"No, just.. no. She doesn't even like me nor is she gay. Plus, I'm not gay either so-"

"Enid, sexuality is fluid. Also, you don't seem into Ajax and he doesn't seem interested in you. You'd be so much better off as friends." Enid crossed her arms and actually thought about it. She shook her head as if she was getting rid of the thoughts that crossed her mind.

"No, its fine. We've distant lately and that's okay." Enid started getting nervous, "Can we just talk about something else now? I feel like every conversation we have is about being gay." Yoko gave her a pitying smile and nodded her head. They heard a tap on the door. Yoko walked up and opened to see Thing, the dismembered hand. Yoko knew about the hand, there was something about him that was off-putting to Yoko, but she didn't bother to say anything about it, since she was a bit scared of it. The werewolf perked up at the sight of thing and gasped, "Thing! Why are you here?" The hand tapped happily in response. He was signing that he just wanted to be with Enid for the night instead of Wednesday and asked her what she was doing. "Oh, me and Yoko were just talking about some stuff—"

"Actually, I forgot to mention something to you Enid. I was going to mention it when we were at the arcade," Yoko interjected into their conversation, "Divina, Ajax, Kent, and me are putting up the posters for the Rave'N and making them, do you want to join?"

"Oh sure, that sounds like fun!" Enid said, her voice laced with enthusiasm. When Thing got here, Yoko had noticed that her mood turned a 180 and she was all happy and joyous. On the other hand, Yoko found the dismembered hand repulsive. She looked back at the hand, "So, why'd you come here?"

Thing had signed that Wednesday let him have a break with Enid wherever she was. The dismembered hand knew her well. He came to the conclusion if Enid was not at her very own room, she'd be in Yoko's. He was right, of course. Thing had explained that Wednesday was busy doing her own thing, but didn't go in specific details. Enid bit her lip in nervousness when Thing signed 'Wednesday.' She was back to being anxious, worrying if Wednesday had mentioned her.  She felt a warm liquid coming from her lip. The she-wolf put her hand towards it. She then looked at her finger, a bit of red liquid-y substance was there.