Story Index

All This Time: Set during the time when James and Lily are in hiding from Voldermort. Snape is not a true death eater but a spy. In this Peter was the one to tell Voldermort the prophecy not Snape. Snape is a good guy in this. What happens when Lily discovers everything she thought she knew was a lie.

Not What It Seems: Not all house elfs want to die Hermione.

What if there was a hidden reason for Dobby wanting to be paid? What if there is a reason the other elves see him as crazy?

Not Without A Fight:
I may die by Voldermorts hand, but I won't go without a fight.

Albus Loses His Cool: Albus Dumbledore. The headmaster that always preaches of second chance. Has reached his limit. The docile kitten has turned into a roaring lion. All because of.... Well you will just have to read to find out.

Brat V.S. Toad: "Good evening Petunia. I assume he is in the kitchen?"

"You told me this wouldn't keep happening. I thought that amulet was supposed to protect him."

"Yes well. I admit I failed to account for a determined little boy."

"Its the 10th time in 5 weeks.I can't stay married to a toad! What will the neighbors think?"

I'll Give It For A Price: I have seen so many stories in which Harry gives Voldermort the stone in exchange for protection. Remembering the level of abuse Harry endured from the dursleys. The constant abuse from Snape and Draco. What if our tired boy asked for something else?

Call Me Maybe: Tom and Harry are friends in this story and the same age as Snape, Sirius, and Bellatrix.  Sirius is also female. They do not have magic and the death eaters are a bikers group rather than a terrorist group. Bella is still very much insane in this.