I kept this going. Admiring her from a safe distance because I knew I held the darkness that would destroy her in every possible way and she deserved all the light this world had to offer.

~~~~~~

Yesterday I finally had the courage to go see her up close after 3 fucking years of watching her from afar.

I saw how that dickhead was making my little dove uncomfortable, that's what drove me to go inside in the first place, and when she fell, he was the loudest to laugh and embarrasse her.

I had to fight my urge to shove my knives down his throat till he stops breathing.

Now I been waiting since morning to catch a glimpse of her but she's an hour late, she's never this late.

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"How's my stalker man?" Micah's voice boomed from the other end.

"What do you want Micah?" I grumbled.

"Jeez, what crawled up your ass today? What happened to my sweet polar bear?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"She hasn't shown up yet and shes never this late" I sighed.

"Maybe it's her day off? Maybe you should also take a day off from following her every step and get some rest" he suggested.

"Why'd you call Micah?" I asked again.

"Mrs. Marie isn't well so I sent her home for a week, the work is piling up, I could really use a hand here man" he spoke and I could hear the tiredness in his voice.

"I'll be there in a couple of days, go home and rest up" I told him and cut the call getting out of the car.

Walking into the Diner I ran my eyes around hoping to see my tiny dove running around but to my dismay she wasn't around so I walked to the waitress standing by the counter.

The boredom on her face disappeared when she saw me approaching her and she perked up.

"What can I get you sir?" She asked bending forward on the counter with her awfully low neckline shirt.

"The waitress, Delilah, is it her day off today?" I asked and she scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Not that I know of, do you have a complain for her? I'd be happy to write it down for you" she began but I ignored her and walked out of the Diner.

Fuck where are you dove?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Delilah

I reached Euphoria Town last night and with the little bit of cash that I had, I managed to rent a room in a cheap motel.

It wasn't ideal to stay in but they had a bed, which is more than what I had back at Tyler's.

Getting out of bed I sighed feeling my sore muscles somewhat relaxed after a good few hours of sleep.

I need to get out of Greece and for that I need money so I decided that today I'll go for job hunting in this town and later for apartment hunting something cheap and hopefully I find something good.

Tying my hair up in a messy bun and changed into the only other pair of leggings and sweatshirt that I had before leaving the room and paying the rent I walked out. Now I'm practically homeless.