Chapter 24 - Collided

This Chapter contains scenes and languages that are not suitable for minor readers and close minded individuals.
You have been warned.
❗❗❗

Knife felt his wife stiffened when he initiated the kiss. But he's determine to prove his words. Gusto niyang maramdaman ni Aminah ang kanyang pagmamahal sa pamamagitan ng paghalik dito.

He thought she would not respond but he was surprised when she snaked her arms around his neck. And, God! He almost lost his sanity when Aminah returned his fiery kisses with the same ferocity. It was intense yet passionate. And it feels heavenly. No wonder his buddy down there is now aching for more. Fuck!

Ayaw niyang madalian ang asawa. Makokontento na muna siya ngayon sa kung anong kayang nitong ipagkaloob.

"Prove yourself then... Make love to me, Knife." Aminah whispered when they broke the kiss.

Fuck!

"W-what?" Gulantang niyang wika.

His heart beat doubled than the usual. Mahal pa rin pala siya ng Diyos. "Are.. are you sure?"

Aminah stood up and walk instead of answering him. His hopes were vanished just like that. Napahilamos siya ng mukha. Napalis ng kanyang mga palad ang mga malalamig na luhang natira sa kanyang pisngi.

Fuck you, you fucking horndog!

His disappointment is very visible on his handsome face. Namali lang yata siya ng dinig. Maybe because of his too much desire for her. His probably hallucinating.

"Uupo ka na lang ba diyan?"

He was taken aback when Aminah spoke. He abruptly turned his head and he was shocked to see his wife's bare back. The bright lights of the room were illuminating Aminah's fair skin.

He stood up slowly. Bumuka ang kanyang bibig ngunit walang salitang lumabas. Ilang beses din siyang napalunok. Tila siya biglang nauhaw ng matindi. Nagbabaga ang kanyang pakiramdam. He absentmindedly took off his cotton shirt and throw it somewhere. Now they were both topless.

Aminah turned to face him. Slowly... Tumambad sa kanya ang dalawang mayaman nitong dibdib na lalong mas nagpaliyab sa init na kanyang nararamdaman. He's speechless. Unable to utter a single word. His wife is a living proof of Goddess existence.

Dahan-dahan siyang humakbang palapit sa asawa. Habang si Aminah naman ay tuluyang hinubad ang natitirang kasuotan. Hubo't-hubad itong sumampa sa malambot na kama saka pumwesto roon. Waiting for him. At namalayan na lamang niya ang sariling nakapaibabaw dito at sinasamba ang mala-diyosa nitong katawan.

"Hmmm..." She moaned in pleasure while he's enjoying himself eating her pu*ssy.

They're both naked now and both enjoying the heat of their bodies. He pleasure his wife the way he imagined before. Napakatagal na niyang inaasam-asam ang ganitong pangyayari. And he'll make sure to make that tonight will be their most unforgettable night.

He pulled himself up and sucked her lovely pinkish ni*pple. While his hand is doing wonders in her feminity making his wife writhe in pleasure.

"Ah.. Knife.. That feels so good."

Mas lalo siyang ginanahan sa sinabi ni Aminah. Bawat ungol nito tanda ng nasasarapan sa kanyang ginagawa ay lalong nagpapadagdag sa pagnanasang kanyang nararamdaman.

He slowly inserted a finger to her dripping hole that made her winced in pain.

"I-it hurts. Masakit, Knife."

"Shhh, baby. I'll be gentle."

Ipinagpatuloy niya ang ginagawa ngunit sinaway siya ni Aminah.

"M-masakit talaga." Nakangiwi nitong saad. So he stopped fingering her.