Waist Deep.

Jacob Perez.

"Thank you so much for this! I promise I won't be long, it'll only be two.. maybe three hours tops." Ray's mother nodded as she took Violet's hand and welcomed her in.

"It's no problem, I love having this little cutie over."

I smiled. "Well she's already had her, nap.Most likely she'll get tired again, I already fed her so you don't have to worry about making her anything."

"I've taken care of her plenty of times boy. I got this, now go ahead and go on your little date." She shooed me off her doorstep.

"Alright, alright. I'll be back later, Violet. Be good, for Ms.Keisha okay?" I waved to her, and chuckled as she waved back without taking the thumb out of her mouth.

"Bye Daddy!" She said before disappearing into the living room which is where I assume the rest of Ray's brother and sisters were. Saying my final goodbyes, to Ray's mother - I jogged back to my car and hopped inside starting the engine.

The traffic at this time of night, wasn't too crazy so I didn't have to worry about being late. My mind, was more so concerned on how this date, with Robyn was going to go. Everything had to go on without a hitch. I'd hate for something to go wrong and end up permanently in the ''friend zone.'' My phone buzzed in my pocket just as I pulled up at a red light. The screen, showed an incoming text from Robyn.

Robyn: Hey, did you find a baby sitter for your little sister?

A feeling of guilt instantly set in. I didn't like lying to people about having a child, but telling girls you have a four year old daughter isn't exactly a panty dropper.

Me: 'Yeah I did! (:'

Yeah I know, eventually at some point I'll have to tell her about Violet. I just don't know she'll feel about me being a father at such a young age - maybe she'll understand.. or maybe she'll be completely turned off and act like she never met me...

When I finally arrived at Robyn's condo, and stepped out of my car. The cold air hit my face, I walked up the pathway and gently knocked on the door. The door swung opened, and I was surprised to see the rude girl from Ronny's standing there in nothing but a tank top and slippers smacking on some cheeto's. Great.

"Look who it is, Mr. Clumsy." She said, grinning. "Come here to spill all the stuff in our fridge?" I rolled my eyes, her attitude is such a turn off.

Man she must be a pleasure to live with. Sarcasm intended. "I'm here, to get Robyn... we have a date." I said awkwardly, not wanting to have a conversation with her at this point in time. "Funny. She hasn't told me anything about a date." I began to spoke, before I could get a word out she out be off.

"Rob! Waiter boy is here!"

The fact that, she refereed to me as waiter boy when she knows good and damn well my name was Jacob pissed, me off even further.

"I think you and I both know, my name is Jacob. Not waiter boy." She scoffed. "At what point was I supposed to give a fuck about your name?"

"Lauren! Stop being a rude ass - and put some damn pants on!'' Robyn's voice rang out from the hallway, I turned my head to see her standing there. She looked, beautiful. I've said that about a lot of woman but... damn.

"Robz, why didn't you tell me you were going on this date with Dora The Explorer's cousin?" Lauren said, chuckling. If she wasn't a female, I would have punched her by now.

"First off, his name is Jacob. You know that, and second - because you didn't need to know. I knew you'd have something smart to say, now if you don't mind. I have places to be goodbye." Robyn brushed passed her, grabbing my hand in the process leading me towards the parking lot.