Chapter 12

The warm water from the shower cascaded over me as I contemplated my actions from earlier

The warm water from the shower cascaded over me as I contemplated my actions from earlier. This time, I didn't feel a single cent of regret. It was obvious my mind was made up about Jade. I had to have her; consequences be damned.

I spent years pushing her to the back of my mind, regardless of the countless magazines, interviews, and advertisements I encountered her in. No matter what, it was like she would reappear time and time again to remind me of the night I let her slip away. When I found out the man I would work for was Jade's father, everything clicked into place.

Figuring it was just the work of teenage infatuation, I set out to sleep with her. I needed to get it out of my system. But it didn't work that way with her. The more I  kissed, teased, and fucked Jade, the more I wanted. She made me feel a hunger that could never be satisfied. Each breathless moan only making me become more obsessed with her.

I angled my back toward the stream of water, hissing slightly at the stinging. Once I finished showering, I stepped up to the mirror, looking over my shoulder. Jade had left lengthy scratches all over my skin, causing me to smirk confidently. I loved the evidence she left of the way I made her mind numb. I pictured the sexy way she moaned into the back of her hand as I thrusted repeatedly. I cursed quietly to myself, trying to prevent getting hard again. This woman had completely taken over my mind and body.

I got dressed quickly, buttoning my sleeve as I stepped out of the room. To my surprise, I saw Erin standing in a corner of the hall. She was looking at her phone, anxiously biting her nails as she did. I brushed past her to the stairs, glancing at her quickly.

"Wait," she called out. I stopped in my tracks just before the first step and turned to face her.

"Erin. Nice to see you, again," I said insincerely. I didn't have the need to see her acting cute and innocent today. I wanted to see Jade as quickly as possible.

"I have something I have to show you," she said, gripping her phone so tightly, her fingers shook. I raised an eyebrow curiously, and she tugged on my arm to get us to a secluded corner of the hall. She turned her phone screen toward me, my eyes widening at the image.

There was a picture of Jade sneaking out of my room only moments prior, her underwear and shoes in her hand while her dress hung loosely over her bare body. Erin played me a recording she took of Jade's moans, the way she begged for me, and our voices mixing as we lost ourselves in pleasure. I rubbed my palm over my face, watching Erin snatch the phone to her chest as I zeroed in on her.

"What do you want?" I asked, my calm tone not matching the fury I felt inside. Erin didn't seem like the type to blackmail, but the innocent ones were always the ones you need to watch out for. She didn't seem to have much experience doing so as she nervously fidgeted with her phone in her fingers.

"Why do you think I want something? Maybe I just wanted to show you some fun pictures and videos I took recently," she said, a coy smile on her lips.

"Erin, I'm not interested in playing games. What the fuck do you want?" I asked, letting some of my irritation slip.