His Wife | JJK

"She can cook delicious foods and has great fashion sense and did I told you she can sing so great?" Jungkook brag on his co-workers.

Taehyung listens and amused at how whipped Jungkook is. And Jin is too busy on fixing his hair while looking at the mirror. But Yeonjun is confused whils listening. He just got back at the secretarial department after having a switched position in the marketing department two months ago.

"She's the best girlfriend everyone could ever have and I'm so lucky that she's my girlfriend!" Jungkook exclaimed with eyes sparkling with pride.

Yeonjun blinks and looks at him in confusion and asks.

"Girlfriend...?"

"Yup!" Jungkook answers and Yeonjun nodded. Jungkook then check his watch and his eyes widen and said hurriedly. "Gotta go guys! I need to call my babe because I miss her." He bid and left to go to his own office.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria, Yeonjun looks at Taehyun in confusion.

"Jungkook have a girlfriend?! I thought he have a wife!" He asks and Taehyung shrugged.

"He does have a wife but I heard it was arranged so yeah no love in it. But did you see how inlove he is? They must be starting a new and start off as being boyfriend and girlfriend because they gave their relationship a chance!" Taehyung explained and Yeonjun nods in agreement.

"Yahhh you're right! Have you met her already?" Yeonjun ask and Taehyung shake his head no.

"Not yet. Only selected few people were invited and his wife hasn't been here before. But I hope to meet her soon!" He exclaimed.

"Me too! She sounds amazing like Jungkook said!" Yeonjun said.

- The next day -

Taehyung, Jin, Yeonjun and the newly arrived Yoongi sat on the cafeteria table while they eat.

"Why is Jungkook not here?" Yoongi ask.

"Oh he's at his office. He said he will have his lunch there while having a vc with his girlfriend that's actually his wife." Yeonjun explained.

"Huh? He got married already?!" Yoongi's eyes widen in shock and Taehyun and Jin chuckled at his reaction.

"Yeah! Last two months ago. You weren't updated coz you were too busy in the states!" Jin said.

"I never knew he has a girlfriend before..."

"It was an arranged marriage by his father. It was a very private wedding that none of us here is invited just close relatives. And Jungkook calls her his girlfriend since last month and we all are happy that he started giving their relationship a chance! But as a couple for now but that's a great step for knowing each other." Taehyun said.

"Why start off as dating couple when they are already married in the first place?" Yoongi ask his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"They are married with no love and in papers only. So they are starting by taking small steps until their relationship blooms and become a real married couple." Jin said.

"Okay then you've got a point. Did he introduce her to you guys already?" Yoongi asked.

"Not yet. He said she doesn't really like going out of the house because she's not a people person." Taehyung replied.