Chapter 111 ( Encounter)

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Afterall. Your Master doesn't really like Intruders."

Zero who a little bit earlier feels bored. Feel another strange feeling after all he can no longer stay in this island.

" Why is he even here?!"

HINGAL na HINGAL na napasandal si Catalina sa Isang Puno matapos silang makatakas in that pack of wolf.

" What the hell is this damn place?" She brushed her hair in frustration. The wolf that they encounter isn't tame at all. They will attack whoever In Front of them.

What the hell Gavin is thinking? How could he let those packs of wolves stay on this island? He doesn't even tame them? Does he not care about his people on this island?

Catalina shook her head. How could she doubt Gavin? He knows him too much na alam nya na he treasures the Dremor Clan as his everything too. He won't risk his people this much. There might be a reason.

" Let's proceed. I need to find a nipa hut near this place." Utos nya. 

Aleana must be there. 

In the past. Gavin often locked him in his study. In that study room. She start to be knowledgeable about the whole Dremor even to the Dremor Secret including their Forbidden Island. The Brexice…

The Forbidden Island of the Dremor Clan has four Nipa Hut that are fairly distributed in each place. One in the south. One in the north. One on the east and one on the west. These nipa hut are for guests but all of this nipa hut isn't an ordinary Bahay Kubo na sa mga mata Ng iba because the guests that are inside there are something scarier as monsters while in the center of the Island. There was a main house where the Master lived. It's filled with the Dremor Clan Secret.

According to her calculations. She must not go to the Island Main house if she loves her lifes because she was sure if the forest doesn't have any security personnel the main mansion must be full. 

The Dremor Clan truly believe that the beast in the forest can keep any intruder away that's why they never sent a personnel.

" Maybe they are right." Inis na bulong Ng dalaga Ng muling napatigil when a group of tiger was fiercely glaring at them.

She really is Hating herself for agreeing to the Dremor Clan that this forest is a deathbed.

" Right about something. My lady?" Ara asked as she stepped forward protecting Catalina.

" Looks like this was the Island that made Leo a bit nicer. The Dremor Clan punishment island." Na Pailing iling sya. " Living on this island for a day is really impossible." She took the katana na nasa tabi Ng protective bag na suot nya in her right hand and a gun in her left hand.

Isang mapait na ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ng dalaga. " So how can a child live in this place?" Puno Ng Galit na sagot nya as she run forward those tigers. No fear but full of anger.

As she remembers that there was one time she heard that on this island. A child who's just seven years old stayed in this place for three months killing everything --------- and that child is the Dremor Clan Master...... Gavin Dremor.

" This fuck up Dremor Clan!!!!"

NAALIMPUNGATAN SI Aleana sa ingay sa labas when she open her eyes. Zero isn't beside him perhaps lumabas ito.