𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

chapter twelve.

DALLY SITS UP in a hospital bed, bags under her eyes, her hands shaky. "Oh my god, sweet pea, what happened?" Georgia asks as she, Austin and Paul walk into the room.

"She collapsed and said her stomach hurt." Milo says.

"Thank you for bringing her, guys." Georgia says as she looks at the girls friends. Georgia looks back at Dally and looks in her eyes. "Did you relapse?"

"No." Dally shakes her head.

"Dallas Scarlett Miller if you are lying -"

"Is Abby coming?" Dally cuts her mom off.

"I'll call her." Amy says as she takes her phone out of her pocket and leaves the room.

"Mom?" Dally asks making Georgia look at her. "I'm really sorry that I'm like this."

"No, sweet pea, don't be sorry." Georgia says. A day passes and Abby and Ginny walk into the room.

Abby with pink hair and Ginny with blue hair. "Dally, oh my God, what happened?" Abby asks as she hugs Dally.

"I collapsed." Dally says.

"How do you feel? Do you need anything? Jello? Water?" Abby asks. Dally shakes her head.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be at school?" Dally asks. The girls look at each other and Dally runs her fingers through both the girls hair. "And this is super cute. Y'know, Bailey has the same pink hair."

"We should do yours purple." Ginny says making Dally smile. "I also got you clothes. Mom signed your discharge papers."

Ginny hands Dally a bag and the girl smiles. "Thanks. Uh, they gotta take my IV out first." She reminds.

"I can do that for you." A nurse says as she walks into the room.

"Oh, thank you." Dally smiles. The IV gets taken out of Dally's hand and she goes into the bathroom.

She gets changed into the clothes Ginny brought her and looks at herself in the mirror.

For the first time ever, she recognises herself. The junkie that got let out of rehab. The girl who made everything shit for so many people.

The girl that lies to her family.

-

GINNY AND DALLY walk into their house to see Paul and Georgia there. "Your hair." Georgia says to Ginny.

"Ya like?" Ginny asks.

"I hate it." Georgia says.

"I'm gonna do Dally's next. What color should we do? Purple?" Ginny asks. Their mom stares at them for a moment before Ginny turns to leave.

"Excuse me, miss, not so fast. I covered for you today, thank you very much. Where were you? I know you weren't at the dentist." Georgia says.