𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

chapter six.

DALLY WALKS INTO a large room with her mom, sister and Nick, a guy Georgia works with. "Oh, this is gonna be a disaster. We're screwed." Nick says.

"No. We're not." Georgia states.

"True. It was your idea. You're screwed. I will emerge unscathed like a phoenix from your ashes." He says.

"Shut up and start helping." Georgia orders. The four get to work, setting up tables and cleaning glasses.

"Hey, mom. The liquor vendors here. He said he only brought rosé." Ginny says as she walks in with a man.

Dally sees Nick struggling to get a table up so she goes over and helps. "Thank you. Almost had it there, so," He says as Dally walks away.

A while later and Dally walks over to her mom. "Mom, Milo's outside. I gotta help them." She says.

"Of course, baby." Georgia says. Dally runs outside and gets into the back of the car, next to Chase.

"Hey, Texas." Chase smiles.

"Hey runner." Dally smiles. Milo drives away and they all go to Milo's house. They all get changed and load up their instruments into the car.

They all drive to the school and make their way backstage. "How nervous are you?" Amy asks.

"Really fuckin' nervous." Dally nods. She spots Hunter and averts her eyes, looking at her shoes.

"What?" Amy asks. She looks up and sees Hunter walking over to them. "Shit, shit, shit."

"Dally," Hunter says making the girl look up.

"Oh, hey, Hunter." Dally says akwardly.

"Why's Ginny avoiding me?" Hunter asks.

"I have no idea, ok, I don't keep tabs on my sister. But, maybe it's because she sent you a picture and you didn't reply." Dally states. Hunter raises his eyebrows. "Don't fuck with my sister, Hunter."

All Hunter does is walk away with his friends. "We're on." Milo says. The band walks out and each stand somewhere on the stage.

Dally walks up to a microphone and looks at Mia, who nods supportively. "Hi, um, I'm Dally and I'm the bassist, for Seven Minutes in Heaven. Tonight our song is dedicated to someone very special to me who I lost a few months ago. Um, Sophie, this is for you." Dally says.

She looks at Ginny and sees her smiling at her sister. Everyone starts playing and Dally starts singing. The words just flow out of her mouth.

The song ends and everyone cheers for them. They all walk off stage and Dally puts her bass back in the case.

"That was epic." Spencer smiles.

"I know, we killed it!" Dally smiles. Everyone goes quiet and Dally looks up to see Abby standing there. "Abby, hey."

"Hey, uh, can we talk?" She asks. Dally nods and walks away from her friends with Abby.