chapter 11

Nialls pov

Louis always knows how to cheer people up. "Now I'm hungry so let's eat!" We get up and go to the beach house. We order our food and I get a Coca-Cola. Louis drinks something else but I can't taste it. I don't care. Louis calls Harry to cheer him up.

He picks up. "Hello love!" Louis says and I sit next to him. "Where are you guys?" He asks. "We are at the beach!" Harry chuckles. "Well, it is very boring here and I wish I could be with you guys on the beach!" Harry says. "Well, some mean girls said I would be back on the streets soon," I say a little sad. "Louis," Harry says. "Yes?" Louis asks. "Have you kicked their asses?" I giggle.

"A lot of courses!" Louis says. "Ni, they don't know that! You'll stay with us until Louis and I are 100 years old and then you still live with us! You're never moving out or getting a girlfriend or boyfriend I don't care about that but no!" I wasn't planning on that but alright.

"Especially no boyfriend/girlfriend when you're in your teenager!" Harry warns me. "Haz we need you back!" A girl says. "Tara say hi to Louis and Niall!" She waves and then looks at Harry seriously. "Okay love you!" We say goodbye and hang up.

"Who was she?" I ask. "That was Tara and she is Harry's assistant. She's very nice," we get our food. "We should pick him up!" I say. "No, we can't get in," Louis tells me. "That's stupid!"

After our food, we go back and get in the water. After that, we are done cus it's already 4 pm and Louis wants to cook specially for Harry cus he had a boring day. "You promised me ice cream you know?" I tell him. "Let's race!" We both have our flip-flops on.

"3, 2, 1 and go!" Louis calls with all our stuff we run but then Louis falls with his head in the sand. I laugh and fall too but from laughing. He turns on his back I look at him and he just starts to run again. I stand up and start to run again.

He wins and I get ice cream. "There is a little bit of sand here," Louis goes to my hair and gets all the sand out. "Is Harry mad that we had fun and he didn't?" I ask. "No! He is very happy we did something fun!" Louis tells me.

We come home and when we arrive we hear something in the kitchen. When we look it's Harry trying to cook. "Why doesn't this work Louis?" He asks. "Smashing these things shouldn't be that hard!" He says annoyed. "You have to cook the potatoes first then you can smash them!" Louis says. "But you sit down and relax a little," Louis says.

"I wanna cook once," Harry complains. "Harold Edward Styles you can barely make egg and bacon I am not letting you poison us!" Louis says sternly. "I'm gonna go to the bath," I say. I walk upstairs and make my bath ready.

Harrys pov

I know Louis is right but I wanna cook! "Let me help please?" I beg him. Niall went to bathe. "No!" Louis says sternly but I look at him with puppy eyes.

"How was Tara?" Louis asks. Tara is our friend from even before everything. She's a very close friend of ours. I sit kitchen worktop and Louis looks at me. "She loves Niall! She even said she wanted to have him!" I tell him. "Did you tell her it's not happening?" Louis asks. I see something in Louis's hair.

"Boo bear come here please?" He walks to me and I get all the sand out of his hair. "Jeez! What happened on the beach?" I ask him laughing. "We were racing and I fell. My head was in the sand so if you taste any sand you know what's from!" I kiss him on the lips.

"No, I didn't taste anything!" I tell him. "Oh, maybe you should try again!" Now he kisses me. Okay, now I do taste sand. I don't care. He pulls away and I look at him. "Yup tasted it very clearly!" I say laughing. "Good!" We laugh and Louis continues cooking.

"How was your photo shoot? And planning everything?" He asks and I smirk at him. "Only tours in the breaks from school!" I tell him happy. That's so Niall can come with us to every concert and I can see him grow up. I've missed 9 years and now he's finally growing up. Also, I didn't even know he existed till 2 weeks ago. It's been 2 weeks since he's been here! Jeez!

"Tomorrow we get him some school stuff," Louis reminds me. At home, Louis is my walking agenda and at work it's Tara. I always forget everything. "Did Simon agree on those tours?" Louis asks. "No, not really. I told him it would be good for the socials then he was convinced!"