chapter 7

Liam's pov

We arrive at Zayn's house and he rings the doorbell. His mom opens the door smiling. "Hey, Zayn!" She says happily. "Mommy look this is Liam!" She probably didn't see me cus she looks up now.

"Thanks for bringing him home! Can I get you something?" I shake my head. "Mommy look what I got from him!" He shows her the shirt I gave him. "Okay, I want to give something in return now!" She says. "No I don't need it anymore we're gonna have a new shirt," I tell her.

"I met Harry styles too!" She let me in after I protested a little. "Thanks for the tea," I say. I see a few photos of her and Zayn. "Where's your boyfriend or husband?" I stupidly ask. "Oh uhm he's out of the picture," she answers. "I'm sorry to hear that," I tell her. She shrugs and we drink the tea. "Oh, mom I got you a little something!" Zayn runs in with something I bought for him so he could give it to his mom.

She opens the box and sees a red dress. Zayn told me she wanted it really bad but didn't have money. "How did you get this hunny?" She asks Zayn. Zayn looks at me but doesn't say anything. "I got it for him. He said you really loved it but couldn't pay for it so I bought it," I say.

"You don't have to do all this, really," she says. "I love to help fans out," I just say. After a bit, I go back to Louis and Harry.

I arrive and go inside. Louis is making dinner for us and Harry is in the backyard. I go to Harry in the backyard. I grab my cigarette. "Louis thinks I'm having an eating disorder," I think the same but I won't tell him.

"Why?" I ask. "He caught me not eating the past 3 days," I look disappointed at Harry. "How much have you been drinking?" I ask. "Too much," he answers honestly.

"Why?" I ask him even tho I know the answer already. "Stress,"

Harrys pov

I have been stressing so much lately and I don't even know why. When I am with Louis and Niall I'm not stressed. Niall has a weird effect on Louis and me.

"But less than I used to do," I say then. "Why?" Liam asks me. "Niall. He has a weird but good effect on me. He shows me that in all the little things is something big! Like shopping today. I never thought I would listen to a 9-year-old boy," I tell Liam. "No one did Haz!"

I sigh a little and Liam looks at me. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Simon... he comes by tomorrow and I can't hide Niall. It's either he has to leave or we have to tell the whole world cus it looks good on the socials," I tell him.

"So you think he has to go back on the streets or can't have a normal life?" Liam asks. "Yup," I say. "Haz, that's okay to be scared of! You're probably also scared of how fans react. Look I don't know anything about management or those kinds of fans but you're a good person!" He tells me.