CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO|| AIDEN

Start from the beginning

Amaris tries to speak but all that comes out is "Oh my god!"

"God isn't listening right now baby," Cassius says and slams into her harder. She wraps her legs around him tighter, presumably to keep him from pulling out of her. Cassius catches on and chuckles in her neck. He stops rubbing her clit and grabs her hip, thrusting one final time before lifting her off of him. Amaris drops her head to his shoulder and screams into his neck. 

Milo immediately gets up and walks over to them. "My turn, love," he says, plucking Amaris out of Cassius's arms. He carries her over to the bed and positions her to kneel, facing her floor-to-ceiling mirror.

Milo gets on the bed and gets behind her. She turns to look at him but her grabs her chin and gently turns her face toward the mirror. "That's where I want your eyes." 

He looks at her in the mirror and pushes into her. Hard. She screams out and reaches back to squeeze his thigh. "Sorry love, it's hard to go easy on you when you look like that." He says and snakes his hand around her to wrap around her neck. 

He's right. Watching her get fucked is a fucking drug. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her cheeks are tainted slightly red over her brown complexion. Her lips are puffy and pink from being bitten and sucked. She's completely naked and bite marks cover her entire body. She's never looked so fucking fuckable. 

She moans milo's name and he kisses her neck. "Again."

She moans his name again and he turns her face to kiss her. When he finally pulls free, he turns her face back to the mirror and smiles and the sight of her. "Look how good you look with me inside of you."

"Mmm. So deep," She moans. Milo fucks her harder and the bed bangs against the wall. Over and over. Harder and harder. Matching every rhythmic thrust. Amaris digs her nails deeper into Milo's thigh and as much as she may want to, she doesn't close her eyes. She watches as he fucks her relentlessly in the mirror and I'm one hundred percent sure she gets off on it. 

"You're doing so well baby. Touch yourself for me," Milo says and Amaris obeys yet again. She uses one hand to play with her clit and the other to play with her nipple.

She finally closes her eyes. "Oh fuck. I-I can't! I have to come," she says, rubbing faster. Milo groans and I can only assume she's squeezing him. That's the only cue he needs before he whispers "No." and pulls out of her. 

She screams out of frustration and tears stream down her face. She pulls herself out of milo's arms and curls up into a ball on the bed. "I think she's at her limit," Milo says rubbing her thigh. 

"Bring her to me." I motion and he picks her up. Milo brings her to me and places her on my lap. She straddles me and buries her face in my shoulder. I tuck her hair behind her ear and kiss he cheek. "You did good princess," I say lifting her head and wiping her cheek. "Do you want me to make you come now?"

"Dandelions," she whispers and I nod. 

I lift her and gently lower her onto my dick. She breaths out a breath of relief and lets out a small moan. "Good girl. Now ride me."

Amaris keeps her eyes on me and wraps her hands around the back of my neck as she lifts all the way up to the tip of my dick before lowering back down. Her eyes are hooded and her lips are parted. She moves up and down faster and her moans get louder. She moves her hands from my neck to my back and digs her nails in. 

"Good girl. Just like that," I groan, looking directly into her eyes. She's so close that I can feel her breath on my lips. 

She's doing a good job but it's not fast nor hard enough and if this is going to be the first time she comes tonight, I want her to come hard. I grip her waist and hold her still, right where I want her before driving up into her. She lets out a noise that sounds like a half gasp, half moan and it's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. 

"Yes, daddy," she breathes out and I fuck her harder.

"Fuck baby. Call me that again."

"Daddy. Please daddy, make me come." 

Fuckkkk. She drives me crazy when she begs. "Again," I demand.

"Fuck daddy. Please please please," she moans and I fuck her as fast and as hard as humanly possible. Giving her all of me. She cries out and clamps down around me, praising god and cursing satan all in one breath as she comes hard. She feels so fucking good. I can't help but come with her. 

*****

"She looks so peaceful," Milo says, looking down at Amaris who is sprawled out on her bed in a big SpongeBob t-shirt. 

After I made her come, we gave her a few more orgasms to make up for the torture. After being filled by all of us, she finally collapsed and we gave her a bath. She fell asleep halfway through so we dressed her and put her to bed. 

"Yeah. We might've gone overboard with the biting and sucking though. She's covered in marks," I say, crawling into bed next to her. 

"Maybe but they look sexy on her," Cassius says, walking out of the bathroom and turning off the light before joining us on the bed. 

We both look at Milo who's still standing next to the bed, looking down at Amaris. "I love her so fucking much it hurts. I want her to love us back." 

Cassius sighs and lays back. "Yeah. Me too."

"She will. Soon," I say with absolutely no certainty. I motion with my head for Milo to join us in bed. "Come on."

He doesn't look convinced but he nods and gets in, hugging Amaris's body against his. 

She'll love us, right? Maybe. Hopefully. Definitely