heat source

Female reader
Period comfort

Perfect timing since I am on my period rn, also imagen this being Cynos first time handling a period, lol

"It hurts" I cried out in pain as Collei entered my room. "Should I call for Mater Thignari?.." She asked as she come closer to me. "That's way to embarrassing!" "There is really no need to be embarrassed! Mater Thignari also helped me as I was on my period.." she answered.

I stayed silent as she just left my room.
After some time had passed, I heard her voice coming closer along with another pair of shoes being heard. I looked up from my pillow and watched the entrance as Collei and Thignari entered the room.

"Y/N? Thignari questioned as he came closer to my bed where I lied tugged in the blanket like a burrito. "Collei said you where in pain and I'd like to know what kind of pain so I can give you some medication to ease the pain, in the area."

I looked away embarrassed as Collei got closer to Thignari. She whispered something in his ear and Thignari looked at me. "There is no need to be so embarrassed, Y/N. I do have some medication for period cramps. Before I give you those, i need to know, how strong is the pain?" he sat down on my bed and I began so sit up and telling Thignari how painful (or little painful) it was and he nodded.

Thignari got off of my bed and talked to Collei before he went out to get medication. "I need to do something real quick, I be right with you again!" She made her way out of the room, leaving me without any explanation.

A while later Thignari came back with some pills and water. "Here, take these. And Cyno should be here in a while aswell, I told him to come by and take you on a walk since I do not have the time. Collei took one of my letter I had prepared and gave it to rangers who are patroling so they can try and help if something happens. It's not only because of you but also because Collei is going out to farm some flowers required for medicine" He exclaimed.

"Hm, okay.." I answered and buried my face in my pillow, closing my eyes and just relax before Thignari gave me the medicine and the water. I finally swallowed the medicine after some tries (or first try idk, I can't do it first try) and buried my face in my pillow again.

I awoke as I heard Thignari and Cyno talking. Their voices became louder every second. "I'll need to go now, I have things to do. If anything's wrong, call me immediately" Thignari explained before eventually leaving to do whatever.

I heard footsteps getting closer to my bed as I started to look at the person entering, Cyno. "Hey, Y/N" he said greeting me with a smile. "Thignari said you didn't fell really well, and that I should take you on a walk to brighten your mood. Are you ready yet?" He asked. I just nodded and stood up, praying to lesser lord Kusanali that I wouldn't break down because of pain.

He gently took my hand and we both started to walk out of my room before making our way towards Thignari. "We go then" I said to Thignari who nodded in response. "If something is wrong, come back, without hesitation" Thignari said before we both left.

Walking along the path to Vimara Village to relax at the water which was most relaxing at the Village. "If you want to, we may swim in here" Cyno said to wish I just shook my head, "can't.." I said and he looked at me all confused. "Why can't you?" He asked and stopped walking. "I.. I tell you when it's not so embarrassing.." I said and he nodded, obviously confused.

A while later my craps got stronger and I just wanted to cry out from the pain. Cyno must have noticed since he asked me if I was alright and if we shouldn't just go back. "It's no big deal just cramps.." I didn't realized what I said, just after I already said it. He looked at me with a slight shock before he moved closer.

"Why didn't you say so?" He then said. "Is there anything I can help with?" He asked afterwards. I thought for a moment before sighting. "Kind of.. heat..warm things on the lower stomache always help.. or medication.. but it's fine" I said and he held out his hand, "let's go back then" "No, I enjoy the time with you. I don't want to leave you just because I'm in pain" "Then I'll stay with you" he said and he started to smile to which I smiled back.

Back in the forest we made our way to Thignari who was at the moment preparing medicine for an adventurer. "Hey Thignari" Cyno said as we entered the room. Thignari looked at us before waving us in. "What can I do for you?" Thignari asked. Cyno gave him a glare signaling him to talk to me. "Ah, I think I understand" he then said before leading me into a different room.

"So, what's wrong, Y/N?" Thignari asked, "does anything hurt again? Perhaps your lower stomache?" He asked while going through the medication. "Yeah" I mumbled out. "How bad?" "I'd say, mild?" I answered. He nodded and handed me a heating pad, "that should help, if it gets worse take these" he said handing me some pills.

"Back!" I said as I entered the room Cyno was in. "So?" He asked and came closer to me. "Thignari gave me this.." I handed him the heating pat. "How do you use it?..' He asked nervously. "I just lay it on my lower stomache and do nothing.." I said with a bored voice. "How about I read you a book, then?" Cyno questioned and grabbed a book.

"Sure!" I smiled at him.

"For the reason being, the scholarship needed to end- Y/N?"

Cyno looked down before a smile appeared on his face, "good night, love"

My period cramps are so bad, imma cry. Anyway, have a good day!