Let go | p. 2

"You don't have to if you don't like to do it.." Venti said and smiled. I started to look at the entrance of Sumeru city and noticed them directly, Cyno and Nilou.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Venti took my hand and we started walking inside.

"Oh, Hello Y/N! It's been so long! 6 years!" Nilou said loud enough for my thoughts to be cut out and getting my very attention.

"Welcome back, Y/N" Cyno said and smiled. I looked a little down and saw them holding hands. "Mhm, nice to see you again too" I said and forced a smile.

"Where have you been?" Nilou asked and glanced over at Venti, "and who are you? Another friend of the traveler?" She asked exited, her eyes wide.

"I am a bard from Mondstadt! Better known as Venti the bard!" Venti proudly said. "And I am indeed a dear friend of the traveler!" He added, his hands on his hips and his chin up.

"Ooh~ It's very nice to meet you Venti!" Nilou said and Cyno nodded. "Well, we both came here to meet with you and have a glas of wine together!" Venti said and warped one arm around my arm, pulling me into a side hug.

"I don't drink alcoholic drinks very often, so perhaps we should just drink a little bit, atleast me" Nilou giggled.

I now understand what made Cyno fall in love with her, she is much livelier than I'll ever be...

"Y/N, prehaps you should stop drinking. You are already drunk." Cyno said and took the bottle wine out of my hand. "Cyno isn't wrong, Y/N" Venti said and looked at me, serious?

"Why do you look so serious?~" I mumbled out drunk, laying my head to the side while holding it with one of my hands.

"C'mon now, Y/N. We are going home now" Venti said pulled me up. "But Venti.." "no 'but' 's." He said and waved his hand Infront my face.

"My legs feel weird.." I am said while passing out, Venti catching me on his back just in time. He let out a long sigh and took my legs in his hands. "Sorry that we have to go already ehe.." he apologized.

"It's alright, take care in your way back-" Cyno began for a mumble was heard. Cyno looked at me directly with a surprised look.

"I loved Cyno.."

Bonus:

I woke up and noticed that I layed on Ventis chest. "Venti?.." I whispered and got up. Venti opened his eyes and pushed me back down. "It's alright, sleep longer. I was up all night helping you puke out everything.. I need rest a lot.." he said and I gladly layed back down.

No p. 3