was it a dream?

Hope ya'll will enjoy this book
Modern AU

"General Mahamatra! General Mahamatra! Please wait a moment!" I yelled as I saw Cyno. There have been an attack on the Traveler and me, but I managed to escaped to go and get help for the Traveler.

"What is it now?" He asked eyeing me with his beautiful red eyes. I couldn't help but stare before I managed to tell him what has happened to the Traveler, leaving me out of that situation to not worry him about my own condition.

"The Traveler got hurt as they tried to defeat the Fatui! You got to help the Traveler!" I announced as I noticed him running towards me. "Where are they?" He said holding my shoulders tight and staring right into my soul.

I just pointed in the direction before I saw him running off. "Well...-" I said to myself before making my way up the the library in the academia.

Just as I reached the library I didn't feel so good huh? I thought to myself as I kneed down in pain. Ow.. my stomach.. I held my hand on my stomache as I felt someone touch my back, "are you okay?" one of the academia students asked as I looked at them.

"I- uhm" I tried to say something as my stomache started hurting again, what a shit... I didn't even got time to answer as he already took my arm and gently started leading me to the nearest doctor.

So there I was, sitting outside from the doctor and just looking at the people walking from one place to another, just looking up as the sun started setting. Cyno and the Traveler just arrived here aswell and I hid myself so wouldn't have to ask why I'd be here.

I nodded off as I sat there just watching the sun set as suddenly I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I flashed my eyes open and saw them, Cyno and the Traveler, not looking amused of seeing me by the doctor.

"What are you doing here?" Cyno asked looking into my soul, again. My eyes widened as I looked at him. "I.. well, I was here because of my dearest.. uh.. friend?" I said trying my best to smile. "Oh! Paimon hopes your friend is alright!" I nodded symbolising 'thank you'.

The Traveler slowly disappeared and Cyno stood Infront of me still looking at me. "There is no point of lying Y/N. So; what's wrong? Why are you here?" He asked looking at me with sharp eyes.

There is no point of lying, is there? "My stomache started hurting badly as I made my way up to the academia. A student saw me and bought me here." I said looking away as a sigh escaped my mouth.

"What's wrong with your stomache?" He asked after a while filled with silence. "Well.., I got food poisoned, the doctor said it must had been as I accepted the food from that student of the academia.." I said looking up to the academia.

"Who?" He suddenly asked making me flinch from the sudden question. "Why?" "Who gave you the food?." He asked again, making a fist. "Isn't too important anymore" I said and started walking away as he grabbed me by my wrist and pulling me back.

"Tell me"

I looked down before nodding in response. "I can show you her" I said quietly and started going up to the academia.

I pointed at her and Cyno took me inside, leading me to a table and handing me a book. "Read this and I'll be gone for a minute-" "Cyno, you don't need to hurt her" "but-" "no. No but." Cyno sighted and came close to me, hugging me tight.

"You can stop the acting now, Nahida" and she turned back into herself. "You got me" she finally said, giggling to herself. "Where is Cyno even?" Before she could say anything, Cyno dropped into the academia library. After he saw me he came straight my way. I didn't do anything, did I? I wondered as he came closer.

"There you are! Took a while to finally find you" he exhaled. I starred at him and then to Nahida. What's going on? "Nothing" Nahida!? "Hehe, my apologies. I told Cyno a while ago what happened but the person isn't even here anymore, she went back to Fontaine a few hours ago from what I heard" I just nodded as an response, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Can you listen to me, Y/N?" I froze direct at the response. "I need to tell you, now or never, I.. love.. y-"

peep...

peep...

peep...

*Click*

"Was that... all...a.. dream?”