Ch.17 First Time

AJ

My mom drove all of us to the airport. Noah and I never did have sex, but we have officially started saying I love you to one another. Taylor told me all about her and Jolly finally having sex and I was beyond happy for her.

We are all currently waiting with Nick, Nicholas, and Miles for our next flight out in Louisiana.

"So how was it meeting her mom and family?" Nick asks.

Noah snickers and holds me close to him in the chairs.

"It was nice. They seem to love me. Her grandparents had a few choice words about my tattoos but other than that they all really liked me" he says.

I smile at him then hear our plane get called.

Noah

While on the plane, her breathing became a little off, but she seemed to be okay. She's currently sleeping on my shoulder in our seats. I have my earbuds in currently to drown out my flying anxiety. I feel shaking against me. I look down and see her shaking.

"Baby" I say as I try to shake her away.

She opens her eyes, but the shaking doesn't stop.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask.

She begins to rub her chest. I grab her other hand and check her heart rate. 125 bpm. I look across the way at Jolly and signal him to get Taylor's attention.

"She's asleep," he whisper yells.

Fuck looks like I'm doing this myself.

I move her to lean her head on my shoulder.

"It's okay babygirl" I tell her.

She begins to cry softly, probably due to the chest pain. Next thing I know, her head falls forward and she's out. I catch her head and try to keep her steady. I maneuver my arm around so I can rub the back of her neck, but it was a little difficult with her head dead weighted on me.

Jolly carefully puts Taylor's head against the window then comes over to me to help. He straightens her head so I can easily rub the back of her neck.

"Come on babe" I say.

The flight attendant comes over and sees her out.

"Is she okay?" she asks.

"She's fine. She has a fainting condition. She'll come back in a minute" I say.

She still looked concerned.

"Can I grab her anything?" she asks.

"Water please" I say.

With that, she walks off. I hear a small groan then see her reach up to touch my hand. I sigh in relief. She leans her head on my shoulder and Jolly helps her.

"You okay?" he asks her.

She slightly nods as the flight attendant comes back over with a cup of water. She takes it and takes a sip.

"You started shaking in your sleep" I told her.

She sighs and sets the cup down.

"I was having a nightmare. There are some instances where I'll go from having a nightmare to having an episode. Guess that was one of them" she explains.

I take her hand and rub it softly. Jolly pats her shoulder before heading back to his seat. She turns to me and smiles. I smile back and lean in for a small kiss which she returns. She then lays her head back on my shoulder.