Ch.11 Tour

AJ

Leaving my friends was fucking hard. I had been thinking about this decision all week and told Miles the day before they headed to the next location which was in North Carolina. We have a concert in Raleigh, Jacksonville (where one of my other exes lives), and Charlotte.

I'm only really nervous for the Jacksonville performance because of my ex being in that town. Aiden has finally decided to leave me alone. Edith must've said something to him when they both ran off. Carolyn and Edith wouldn't let me go until I got on the bus. Aiden gave me a long hug as well. He kissed my cheek and told me he loved me. He also said that he'd wait for me.

I wanted to tell him right then and there that I was dating Noah, but I still didn't have it in my heart to tell him and I probably won't ever tell him.

"Babygirl, you okay?" Noah asks, coming into the back area of the bus.

As I put all of my stuff away, I hadn't realized that I had zoned out. I stop for a second, allowing Noah to sit with me. He closes the curtain that separates the beds from the main bus.

"What's the matter, love?" he asks.

"I know that this is my dream. To perform on stage in front of hundreds if not thousands if not even millions of fans. But what if they don't like me? What if I fall behind in school? What if my voice isn't as good as most think? What if-" I start.

He puts his hands on my face to calm me.

"They are going to love you. You have the literal voice of an angel. You are beautiful. You are perfect. We've already talked to Miles about you and Taylor having time during the day to get your schoolwork done before and/or after concerts and meet and greets. We made sure that everything was going to be okay for you two" Noah explains.

He pulls me into him, and I wrap my arms around him. He smells so sweet that I just bury my head into his shoulder.

"I have your best interest at heart, love" he says.

I smile huge as we pull away. We then stare into each other's eyes. His eyes bounced from my eyes to my lips and me doing the same. He licks his bottom lip causing me to bite mine.

"I wanna kiss you" he says.

I giggle and blush at him. He lays hand softly on my face, caressing it in the process. He begins to lean in. Our lips are about to touch when the curtain flies open. He pulls away irritated and looks to see Miles standing there.

"Dinner is ready if y'all wanna come and eat" he says.

I looked at Noah's face who was annoyed but I thought it was cute. I giggle and kiss Noah's cheek before standing up, pulling him up with me. We go into the main area to see everyone making plates of food.

Our first location was the town I've been dreading. Jacksonville, North Carolina. Jacksonville mostly consists of Marines and that's what scares me.

We pull into where we are going to be keeping the bus and finally get off for us to stretch our legs. Taylor only knew a little bit about the ex that is currently stationed here.

"Okay guys. You guys are able to tour the town as usual, due keep an eye out because Marines mostly run the town. We will be performing at a smaller venue tonight for anyone who wants to come and watch with our main concert of course being Friday" Miles says.

The guys were excited for these two concerts while I am currently riddled with anxiety. I fidgeted with my fingers as Miles was speaking to us, it was almost impossible to focus on what he was saying. I'm broken from my zone out when I feel an arm slither around my waist.