Ch.3 Night After

AJ

Noah and I spent all night texting, getting to know each other. I know they don't normally text fans like this, making me wonder what's so special about me. I did end up taking down my pictures of me and Aiden except for like two or three because of our friends being in the pictures.

I even posted some of the ones we took last night.

Liked by aidenwilmer, dekuarmin, and 426 others

acariajayce "met some crazies last night" (Totally didn't have a POTS episode at the concert)

(Tagged dekuarmin, badomensofficial)

View all 63 comments

user1 OMG HOW WAS IT?

user2 LUCKY OMGGGG. I LOVE THEM.

noahsebastiannn Super happy I got to meet you. Just sucks It was under miserable circumstances tho.

aidenwilmer Glad you still went and had fun. Please answer me tho. I need to know that you're okay.

dekuarmin Even tho you fainted, still the best night ever.

user3 Is Noah hot in person?

user4 DUDEEEEEEE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FAINTED LAST NIGHT???

user5 I wanna see them so badly in concert omg.

babywilmer so happy to see you're doing okay. we miss you lots.

I couldn't help but smile seeing Noah's name pop up in my comment section. I figured I was going to end up seeing Aiden in my comments. Didn't think I'd see his mom though which was fine. Even though he shattered my heart, I still loved her.

I check my dm's and see a good morning message from Noah.

Noah Sebastian

Good morning beautiful.

I hope you slept well, those

few hours you actually slept lol.

Lol good morning darling.

Thank you for the good morning

message actually really means

alot to me.

Duh. But after last night.

I have decided, I can trust you with

My number lol.

Well don't I feel honored haha.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Shoot me a message

whenever your free, I have to

get some breakfast.

I immediately put his number in my phone and shoot him a quick message.

Me: Hey love. It's AJ lol.

Noah🖤🎤: Hey beautiful. I'll text more in a little bit.

Me: Sounds good hun.

Noah🖤🎤: I like that haha.

God why do I feel this way?

Taylor and I meet down in the cafe for breakfast before we go out for the day. Aiden has been blowing up my phone asking why I'm not responding to him. Asking why I took our posts down. Asking why another guy was commenting on my stuff (that being Noah).

"So have you spoken to Jolly at all?" I ask Taylor.

She blushes quite a bit causing me to smile and get all excited for her.

"Most of the night actually" she says.

I clap all excitedly and she smiles huge. We continue to talk about who we spend most of the night texting when I get an incoming call. I get excited thinking it's Noah. But it's not, it's just Aiden.

"Let me answer this before he pulls up here" I say.

I step away from the table and go to a corner where I can have a private conversation.

Me- What Aiden?

Aiden- You've been the one ignoring all my messages since last night.

Me- I don't understand why you wanna talk to me. You dumped me. You chose them over me. You chose hundreds of bitches over me. Forgive me if I don't wanna talk to you right now.

Aiden- Look Taylor called me last night to tell me that you had a major black out at the concert. I've been completely worried sick about you. I almost pulled up to the venue, but she said that would make you worse, so I waited and waited and waited for you to call me back. Then I see you deleted our pictures and post a picture of you hugging some guy? Like what the fuck is that all about Acaria.

Me- First of all, it's fucking AJ to you. Second, I'm fine obviously or I wouldn't have answered your call. Third, If I had ended up in the er, they would've called you to let you fucking know. Fourth, I couldn't stand to see those pictures of us knowing you were probably talking to other girls during that time. And lastly, that picture I took with "some guy" was the lead singer of the band that I went to see last night. I got to take a picture with him considering he was the one who noticed I blacked out at the concert last night.

Aiden- Look, I really need to talk to you in person. I'm literally dying without you AJ. I love you so much and I really just wanna talk to you.

Me- What's there to say Aiden? You fucking cheated on me. Are you going to be able to look me in the eye and tell me that you aren't still in contact with those 5 girls?

Aiden- yes. I fucking deleted and blocked them. For you. Baby please. I can't live like this.

Me- Live like how?

Aiden- Without you.

I go quiet for a second. I'm suffering without him, and I know it. But after the night I had with Noah, I don't immediately wanna abandon that.

Me- When are you and Edith going to play pool again?

Aiden- Tonight, why?

Me- I'll come out tonight to talk. But only to see you, Edith, and Carolyn. And to play some pool.

Aiden- I'll let you know when we are on the way.

Me- Ok. I have to go, Aiden. I have a full day planned with Taylor.

Aiden- 143 AJ.

I begin to tear up realizing that I don't wanna say it back and make him think he's getting another chance when he's really not.

Me- Yeah me too.

I end our call and look out the big window in the cafe to see Taylor happily smiling at her phone. Seeing that made me really wanna see Noah again. I go to our messages and smile as I reread them.

Noah really made me happy last night. Not because I got to meet and sing with him. But because he, for the first time in a long time, made me feel some form of happiness.

Song: Just Pretend by Bad Omens