so we meet again..

Lilith POV
—————-

Lilith locked her eyes on him and ran at him, with an unhuman rush of energy she jumped up and on top of his back, digging her claws into the sides of his neck.

But of course she was over powered.

He grabbed her by her shirt and slammed her to the floor, pinning her wrists down on the hard cold concrete. Once she hit the ground her breath got knocked out of her and she began gasping for air.

She opened her eyes and stared back at him. It was indeed the man who had made her this way, though he had an odd expression. It was as if he was surprised to see her.

"so it's true" he scoffed, a grim expression left on his face

Lilith expressed a look of disgust as she stared at him, and her anger came back to her.

"get the fuck off of me" she hissed at him, struggling to free herself but miserably failing. He was so much stronger than her and she had no chance of winning whatever she just threw herself into.

The man stared at her, his piercing red eyes could kill. Lilith stopped struggling and just laid there. her expression darkening. Depression creeping upon her.

They both laid there in silence. The man still pinning her town by her wrists. He let go of one and pulled out a knife from his belt. He raised it to her neck and paused. Waiting to see if he'd get a response.

No response came so he slid the blade across her neck, but no cut was there. no blood. Nothing. The blade was not effective. The man had a puzzled look on his face as if he was lost.

"what the fuck?" he said, in a blunt and confused tone.

"i thought i killed you." he said.

"i mean i quite literally sucked all your blood out of your body." he boasted

Lilith shook her head. a tear streaming down her face. "no but i wish you did" her cries were whispered.

The man sat there on top of her for a moment. Deep in thought. His eyes darting all across her face and body. He moved her hair and examined the bandages wrapped around her neck. He attempted to take them off but liliths hand weakly slapped his out of the way

"please don't" she mumbled, still crying

he continued anyways and took the wrap off. exposing the scarred over bite mark he had left. he scoffed and looked up at the sky, shaking his head

"who are you?" she questioned
"what are you?
"what did you do to me?"

her questions were left unanswered

A couple minutes of silence had passed before he got off of her and grabbed her by the wrist, forcing her to stand up aswell.

"hate to break it to you blondie, but you have to come with me." he stated

lilith eyes widened in fear as she started shaking her head. No. no no no no no she thought to herself.

"no" she whispered
"no!" she shouted instantly after, trying to break free from his grip. she was unsuccessful

He rolled his eyes and shoved her against the brick wall, bringing her two hands behind her and tied them up with rope he found on the floor. he then placed a cloth over her mouth and tied it there aswell.

"listen to me, as i said, you're coming with me. You don't have a choice." The man was all but calm in this moment. He looked distraught, as if the world was ending. Lilith noticed, which made her just as confused as him. she cried and cried as he led her out of the town she loved so much..