The Day Before everything changed.

Lilith POV
—————-

"Lilith hurry, it's rush hour!! get those coffees going!!" Yelled liliths boss Mandy, in a demanding tone

"Lilith hurry, it's rush hour!! get those coffees going!!" Yelled liliths boss Mandy, in a demanding tone. She was the Manager of the local coffee shop 'Brew and Stew' where lilith and her best friend Claire worked.

"im working on it!!" Lilith yelled back, balancing all the coffees on her brown serving tray as she walked out to deliver them too the people sitting in the lobby.

"here you are, enjoy!" she said, putting the coffees on the table.
She walked back behind the counter and walked up to Mandy

"Mandy i have a half day today, remember? Im supposed to be getting off now" Lilith says with a smile on her face

Mandy rolled her eyes and made a gesture as if to say "yeah go"

Lilith clocked out, the time being 4:00. She took her apron off and left the coffee shop. The reason she requested a half day today was because Claire was going to a bar party around 6:00 and had invited lilith to come along. They both loved a good party.

Lilith walked two blocks down to her shabby apartment, and entered locking the door behind her. She walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror, smiling at the reflection staring back at her. She was happy, life was going according to plan.

She turned the shower on, and took a quick rinse off shower so she wouldn't have all the work germs on her as she got ready for the party.

After getting out, she blow dried her hair and flat ironed it. She did her casual makeup, thin eyeliner and mascara. Once finished, she put on her planned party outfit.

A black cropped long sleeved shirt, and a black skirt with a double grommet belt. Along with that outfit she wore black heels.

Once the outfit was on and she was all ready, she pulled her phone out and checked the time

it read 5:45

"oh fuck!" she muttered under her breath. The walk to the the party was about 20 minutes. She was going to be late.

In a rush, she grabbed a mini black backpack that hung on a coat hanger next to her apartment door and shoved some cash and her phone into it.

She left her apartment room, locking the door behind her. Since she lived on the second story, Lilith ran down the stairs.

She began her walk to the bar party , as the sun set in the distance.

——-Time skip 20 minutes———

Lilith entered the party and her eyes met Claire's.
Claire was a short girl, with fair skin. She had beautiful Blue eyes and long dark brown hair. Claire wore a white flowy shirt with blue jeans.

Both of their faces lit up with excitement and happiness. Claire rushed up to lilith and hugged her then pulled away and looked her in the eyes
"you ready to party?" she exclaimed with an devilish smile

Lilith smiled back and nodded "yes ma'am"

They both pulled their fake IDs out, and ordered a few rounds of shots.

—-time skip——

hours later , both claire and lilith were shit faced and absolutely having the time of their lives.  The time was now 11:30, and the bar closed at 12.

Lilith sat down at a random table, and was finishing her last drink. The music was blasting. Liliths eyes scanned the room looking for claire.

She finally saw claire, who was making out with a random guy in the corner of the bar. Lilith laughed to herself and got up from the chair she sat in, deciding it was probably her time to leave. She sent claire a message that read
"leaving the bar"
and left.
.....