| 2 | Blooming

[ShuIchi Saihara ^^]

It's been a day since Monokuma's announcement, and I've been keeping a few tabs on everyone. I've already gotten a few suspects who would seem like they would have one-sided love.

1. Tenko
2. Kaito
3. Korekiyo

Of course I haven't been stalking everyone like hawks. I just thought of them from the top of my head.

Tenko shows affection to Himiko even though Himiko shows no interest to Tenko at all. So she's definitely the number one suspect.

Kaito had started to get a little close to Maki ever since the first 2 trials, so it's a possibility. With him defending her during the second trial when they were suspects is my only proof. But Kaito is Kaito, and he could've done that because he saw her as a friend.

Korekiyo, I'm not so sure about. He just seem like a person who would have one-sided love. I have no evidence that's set in stone, but at least I'm trying, right?

I furrow my eye brows. I was frustrated with what little information I had right now. For all I know the victim could be in pain right now and I'm just here in the courtyard doing nothing!

"Hey sidekick! Whatcha doing?" Kaito greets as he sat inches away from me.

"Thinking of who might have that Hanahaki Disease."

Kaito grins. "Got any leads already?" I nod my head.

I repeat the same mental suspect list from earlier, he seemed confused on why his name was there. Kaito questioned it.

"I-I just thought you had a little bit of a thing for Maki or something. But it's just a guess!" I explain, trying not to offend him in any way.

Kaito seemed to understand a bit. "Okay.. Oh! Maybe to get more information we could discuss this with everybody!" Kaito suggests proudly.

"Like a gathering?"

"Yeah! Exactly like that! Well, minus Kokichi." Kaito scoffs. I gaze at him with a confused look.

"Kokichi just doesn't seem like the type of person to fall in love, you know? If he actually happened to like someone, no one would definitely love with him when he's always acting like this." Kaito put in words. When he said that, it was like a Lego piece clicking together.

Though it was harsh thought, it would be true... Maybe I should add him to my suspect list.

1. Tenko
2. Kaito
3. Kokichi
4. Korekiyo

I'll talk to the others later, but first I have question Kaito first if I could get any information out of him. "Do you feel sick or anything?" I asked out of the blue.

"Uh, no? I feel fine."

I give him a serious look. "Do you like Maki?" Kaito's smile faltered. I feel guilty for ruining the mood, but it didn't matter when there was a disease roaming around killing somebody slowly.

"Actually, I'm not sure how I feel about her. I don't want to seem like a weirdo for just liking someone I just met.." Kaito explained while I nod understandingly.

"Hey, i-if it's okay with you. Maybe I could help you get a little closer to Maki. Like maybe schedule a hang out with her?" I advised, Kaito's smile resurfacing.

Kaito's smile widens. "I'm so lucky to have a detective sidekick like you Shuichi!" Kaito shouts, putting his thumb up.

We talked about for a while before he went and left. Soon, I did too. I decided to go back to my dorm room for probably the rest of the day until lunch or dinner.