Pond

Third Person

"I-I don't want to die."

Dipper's eyes glowed as the wind started out of nowhere. Sammy jumped off of Pacifca's shoulders and bit Ford while Waddles rammed into his legs causing him to fall out. Dipper got up, but Ford grabbed his ankle and pulled him down to the floor. Waddles started to bite Ford as well while Sammy wrapped himself around his neck. Waddles let out a loud cry when Ford kicked him.

"Waddles!" Mabel cried, "Let me go!"
"I hate that you're stronger than me," Pacifica groaned, "Grenda, please, let me go."
"I'm sorry, but no," Grenda said.
"I'm surprised that you betrayed us," Gideon spat.

Dipper kicked Ford in the face causing his nose to bleed, but he still wouldn't let go of him. Ford let go of the gun to take Sammy off of him. Waddles bit his hand so Sammy could escape and he was successful.

Dipper kicked the gun and Ford. He let go only for him to activate a net and trap Dipper inside slowly burning him.

"You're testing me Cipher," Ford stood up while wiping the blood off of him.
"I-I'm not Bill," Dipper muttered in pain.
Ford kicked Dipper in the stomach, "I'm going to enjoy killing you again."
"Ugh,"
"Stop it!" Mabel cried.
"Mabel," Pacifica whispered.

Mabel looked at Pacifica and she was staring at her necklace. She had forgotten about the stone that the lady gave to protect Dipper with. Mabel had no idea how to bring it out, but she had to try. She thought extremely hard about her sword and shield, but nothing was working and she wanted to scream. Mabel then remembered every man's weakness...

Mabel based the back of her head against Gideon's nose and kicked him in the dick before the necklace finally decided to summon her shield and a sword.

"Weapons down!" Mabel shouted.
"You're a bitch, did you know that," Gideon groaned in pain.
"Fuck you," Mabel spat.
"You're outnumbered," Gideon started to suck up the pain, "That really fucking hurt, shit."
"Don't move," Ford said while pointing the gun at Mabel.
"Don't hurt her!" Dipper shouted, "Don't shoot her, please."
"Ford, what are you doing!" Pacifica shouted, "She's your niece,"

The trigger was pulled and Mabel's necklace created a bubble around her and absorbed the bullet. Everything went quiet. Dipper had assumed that Mabel was shot and the trees started to violently shake as tears went down his face. They heard monster noises scream from inside the woods. Grenda loosened her grip and slowly backed away from the woods while Candy tried her best to pull Stan close to them.

Gideon wasn't afraid of some monsters as his knees wobbled. The monsters came and started to attack everyone except for Mabel, Pacifica, and Stan.

"I told you not to hurt her!" Dipper shouted.
"What's going on," Mabel said.
"He's pissed," Pacifica told her, "Or he's an angry sad which could be worse."
"Get them off of me," Candy was being attacked by the Mimu's, "Ow!"
Grenda punched the Jabber , which was a mistake, "Bad idea!"

The monsters realized that Candy and Grenda weren't the threat, it was Ford and Gideon. The Jabber and Mimu's worked together to attack Gideon and take the gun away, but it was a bit difficult since none of them were big or had thumbs. Mabel saw the ghost children come out of the woods and made a circle around Stan. They started to chant which did something for him since he was unconscious. He started to come back into consciousness.

A few pixie's grabbed leaves and used them as gloves to take off the net. The larger ghost flung its arms to hit Ford against the tree. The pixies quickly left as Ford started to shoot at them as he used the tree to help himself up. Fairies from the woods appeared to help the Jabber's and Mimu's with Gideon. The fairies used a large stick to hit Gideon on the back of the head to knock him out.