Awake

Third-person

"The hell happened,"

Bill opened his eyes and saw the clear blue sky with the tree branches. It was a sight he thought he wasn't going to see for a long time.

"Shit... it's so bright,"

Bill groaned loudly and started to sit up. He stared towards the ground and saw that he had human legs.  His eyes widen and he placed his hands in front of him to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"I can't be a fucking meat sack!" Bill shouted.

Bill quickly got up and looked at himself. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He saw the Cipher wheel on his arm.

"What did those meat sacks do to me!" Bill shouted in anger, "Why is one side so blurry!"

In anger, Bill started to kick everything and also kept bumping into trees.

"Damn eyes," Bill groaned, "I can barely see... it's that other stupid eye."

Bill stumbled his way deeper into the woods and found a pond. He wanted to see how he looked like. He saw blonde hair on the top and black hair on the bottom, golden to amber eyes, he tan and had freckles, and he had a small scar across his left eye. He finally noticed that on his forearm he had the cipher wheel marked. 

"Why do I look like a teenager?" Bill muttered, "I wonder if I can still use my powers."

Bill tried using his powers and it worked. He was thankful that he was still able to use it.

"Still got my touch," Bill smirked.

He started to walk back to where he had decided to die. He didn't want to die in the middle of gravity falls. He sat down and stared at the flowers.

Bill started to laugh and he had a strange look in his eyes, "I wonder who wants to make a deal?"

As he laughed he looked at the ground and noticed something. He saw a triangle with the Big Dipper symbol. He was confused and grabbed it.

"I wonder if you can lead me to something... this symbol is on my wheel," Bill muttered.

Bill's vision was slowly getting better since he didn't use to seeing with two eyes. Bill used his power to make a portal to someone who would answer his questions.

Bill walked through the portal and arrived in the nightmare realm. He hasn't seen this realm in so long and it felt unreal as he stepped deeper inside of it. It's been so long, Bill thought, I need to find that creature.

Bill raced through the realm looking for the creature that told him that he was going to rule the world. He wanted answers since obviously, that didn't happen.

The king of demons had finally returned home. Bill went to the creature's cave and went inside.

"You lied!" Bill shouted.
"I did not lie," The creature said.
"You told me that I was going to rule gravity falls and then the world! Then I'm defeated by meat sacks with their ridiculous machines." Bill screamed, "You told me that I was going to rule the world! And why am I in this meat sack?"