Found You

Third Person

Bill Cipher would roam around town wearing a hood over his head. At times he would turn invisible so he could take his hood off or when he felt irritated.

Bill had mind-controlled a few salesmen to give them a few things that he might need. He had borrowed a cell phone, clothes and shoes, and a few things to eat since he needs to take care of his mortal body.

Bill was becoming extremely impatient since it's been two weeks. He's been all around town and has found nothing. His eyes did glow but it was only faint. He was upset because he keeps getting so close and nothing is there.

Bill realized that his voice stayed the same which could be a huge problem. He managed to change his voice but not too much. He didn't want to sound weird, but he made sure that the monster who whispered knew his voice.

"Why can't I find the monster whisper," Bill groan as he drank coffee, "This tastes gross."

Bill looked at his phone and started to think about what the creature had said. That they were in gravity falls but Bill realized that people could enter and leave. Meaning that it's probably not someone from gravity falls.

"Oh shit I'm fucked if I don't find them soon," Bill hit his head on the table, "What if they already left."

The Bill realized the good part about if it was someone new. If they didn't know who he was that means they could easily be manipulated.

Bill opened his eyes and noticed his eyes started to glow. It was never this bright.

Bill covered his one eye and looked around to see how was close to him. Bill looked across the table saw Dipper. He saw Dipper's eyes glow and when Dipper noticed his eyes he quickly left.

Bill followed him and wanted to see where he lived. He started to notice which direction he was racing towards. There's no way, Bill thought.

Dipper stopped and looked at the mystery shack and saw Stan.

Dipper looked down and shouted, "I'm going to my room, uncle Stan."
"Alright kiddo!" Stan said.

Bill turned himself invisible and walked around Stan. There's no way there related, Bill thought, this might be a problem.

Dipper raced inside and Bill followed him. He need Dipper alone so he could talk to him. He knew that he couldn't do it in the mystery shack. That was an actual death sentence.

Dipper kept looking at his phone and his eyes were glowing brighter.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Dipper muttered.

Bill teleport into Dipper's room since that was the direction he was going to. Bill sat on his bed and waited for Dipper to enter the room.

Dipper closed and locked his room. Before staring at his mirror and looking at his eyes.

"Why is this happening now," Dipper muttered, "I don't think mushrooms from little ghost can help me."

Bill was somewhat confused when Dipper muttered that last part. Dipper went over to his bed and Bill quickly moved to the corner before he sat down.