Extra Credit

Connor du Toit sat opposite his professor at his desk, nervously fidgeting with his thumb and index fingering, stressing about the upcoming test, unable to prop his head full with the information. His teacher, Professor Dune sat, leaning with his elbows on the desktop, imposingly keeping his eyes on his young 22-year-old student. 

"Professor, are sure there isn't anything I can do, anything sir, that would make it able for me to receive some of your notes, please. Anything, anything like extra credit." Connor said, lacing his voice with sexuality and seduction as he pronounced the last two words.

Professor Dune sat still, staring at Connor for a few, long-winded seconds, just staring, staying in his imposing form, elbows planted on the table top, keeping his eyes intently focused on the comely young man, with dark brown, fluffy hair - giving him the effect of looking like that one triplet youtuber: Matt Sturniolo or something - and eyes so dark they could swallow you up. Connor started to worry even more, that the professor had caught onto his sexual innuendo and was displeased and upset, probably ending in Connor being reported. 

The professor laid back, sighing, draping his arms on the armrests of his cheap office chair. Connor can feel the worry corrode his insides, but still, as he looked to the fatigued professor he can't help but recognize how attractive the man was. With light brown, clean cut hair and a rough but handsome face and deep-set hazel brown eyes. 

Connor suddenly flushed with red when the professor unexpectedly met his gaze and turned away, too embarrassed to face the man he was just caught swooning over. 

Connor heard the movement of wheels as the professor pushed back his chair and got up to move around the side of his desk to Connor. He stopped in front of Connor's face, the young student having a spectacular few of the older man's growing bulge. 

Tomlin Dune pulled back the sleeves of his white button shirt, revealing muscular and toned forearms. He placed his finger under the young's chin and lifted his face, "There is something you can do..." Dune said, his voice dark, soaked with lust and attraction for this unbearable attractive and adorable young man that sat in front of him. 

The white, fluorescent light from the ceiling light made a the professor's figure cast a dark shadow across the young student. It made it hard for Connor to see his professor's face, as he could only see the outline of his head and a fee vague features, "Yes, and what is that, sir?" Connor asked his 39-year-old professor, his voice seductive and promiscuous and soft: a silky whisper. 

It revved Tomlin into the red when Connor used that word: sir; in this context, it just did something to him. He brought his thumb up to the young man's mouth, softly, lighting dragging it across his plump red lower lip, "I think you know what I'm talking about, young man." the Professor said before pushing his thumb into the kid's mouth, feeling his mouth began to tug on his finger as he started to suck, enjoying as the wet and warm enveloped his finger. 

"Jesus, you're hot, du Toit." Tomlin praised, keeping his eyes focused on the student's mouth as it work around his finger. 

Connor blushed, marveling in the praise he's receiving. 

Tomlin suddenly pulled away, removing his thumb from Connor's mouth and moving over to the office door to lock it, hearing the distinctive clink. "Don't want anyone to disturb us." he said, his voice deep, his eyes dark with love. 

Pleasure contorted Connor's stomach now that he realised it is actually going to happened. It is what he came hear for, but the locking of the door only cemented that it will happen. 

Tomlin walked back over to Connor, again rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb, keeping their eyes entwined, "You've done this before?" he asked

"Yes, sir, many times." Connor purred. 

"You dissolute slut." Tomlin said, smirking.

"For you, yes."

Tomlin grabbed the young man, tightly ringing his hand around the man's slender wrist and yanking him up and then bending him over the table. He stood behind the student, pressing the bulge against his round, soft butt - eliciting a desperate whine from Connor - he rubbed his hands up the 22-year-old's back, caressing it, touching as much of the young man as he could. He then brought his hands back down, hooking his fingers on the du Toit's khaki long pants before pulling them down to his ankles and exposing his behind. It was so cute, like the rest of the young man. The skin so soft and fair, pale white. He slapped his hand across one cheek, creating ruffles across the soft surface and leaving a red print of his hand. "mmm." he heard the blushing kid moan. Tomlin couldn't keep himself in anymore, his penis ached for release, painfully hard and pushing against the tight fabric of his office pants. Fuck, he can only imagine how tight Connor is. He started to unbuckle his belt before unzipping his pants and tucked his white boxers just beneath his erect penis, not wanting to pull his pants fully down for in case they were caught and they had to quickly redress. It was so exciting, so intoxicatingly dangerous, he knew that from now on his career well always hang in the balance, in the palm of Connor's generosity. This should worry him, but it only made the situation so much more attractive.

He spat in his palm and lubed himself up before slapping his wet cock against the plum flesh of Connor's ass. "Are you going to be a quiet good boy for me while I fuck your brains out?" Tomlin asked, his voice unbearably sexy. 

"Yes, sir..." Connor said so softly, his face burning with blush.

Tomlin slapped Connor's ass again, harder this time, taking satisfaction in hearing his student yelp, "You're going to have to speak up, pretty boy." he growled.

"Yes, sir!" Connor exclaimed.

"Good boy," Tomlin said, before slipping his hand beneath Connor's shirt and sweeping it over his toned and fit back. He then, with his free hand, pressed the red head of his 8-inch penis against Connor's tight and unshaven hole and slowly started to slip into Connor's body.

"Fuck," Connor whimpered, pain started to pulse there where his professor was entering his body, his arms crossed beneath his head on the table and digging his teeth into the peachy flesh on the back of his hand, feeling the long shaft fill him up.

"Fuck, you're tight." Professor Dune moaned.

Connor's mind was a hazy, dizzy mess, completely consumed by the fact that his teacher was fucking him, filled to the brim with the pains and pleasure of the penis slipping teasingly slow into his body. Fuck, it was brilliant. 

Tomlin dragged his hips back and snapped them forward again, straight into the young man's prostate, earning him a whelp that was mixed with shock, pain and pleasure from Connor. It took all within him not to cum in his student's tight hole right there. After that, he brought his upper body close to Connor's, pressing his stomach tight against his student's back, his mouth to the kid's ear so that he could hear every filthy thing that came out of his Professor's mouth. And so, at a pleasurable and sensual pace, he started to roll his hips into Connor, the blood throbbing in his ears, his penis buzzing with pleasure inside his student. 

Connor moaned, but it was muffled by his professor's manly and rough hand; how Tomlin wished he could hear the kid sing the song of pleasure as he fucked him. The pain started to distil into pleasure, pleasure that expanded inside Connor's stomach like an ever-increasing balloon. 

"Fuck, baby boy, you're so fucking tight..." And that's all it took for Connor to spill his semen onto his professor's desk, the desk that so many other students' papers have been marked on, including his. 

"You fucking slut," Professor Dune groaned into Connor's ear, making his knees transform to jelly. 

Connor started to moan and whimper louder, still muffled by Dune's hands, a continuing drowning as Tomlin started to really fuck his student, quick and hard, with fierce power. 

Tears started to well in Connor's eyes, everything was so rough and yet felt so fucking good. 

"Yes, fuck, fuck." Tomlin moaned, softly into Connor's ears, his voice so rugged with sexual tension that it sent shivers running up the kid's spine. "Oh, fuck." he groaned while his warm semen filled the young man's insides.