For I did not know, when this peace would end. When this happiness would.. Disappear.

Frankly, I did not wish to know.

After that. we were closer then ever.. And did a lot of things together, he began to teach me how to use a bow, how to wield a knife and so on.

Said it was so that I could protect myself, defend myself and keep myself safe. For when he's held back, he didn't want to be to late, he wanted me to buy some time in case something were to happen, until his arrival, he'd take care of the rest.

Though it was an if case, since.. He'd usually be with me.

Ah, he's such a dedicated, loyal and trustworthy man.. How lucky I am. I'd do anything for him.. Because I know he'd do the same. I'm very fortunate for such love, this love.. His love.

We also started to take walks together, chatted all day.. He seemed to always be stuck at my side.. Though sometimes he'd be gone for a couple of hours.

I know I could just fall asleep anywhere.. And he'd sit down, make me comfortable and protect me, until I'd wake up.

Oh! That cat he mentioned.. It was a cute, adorable, black cat. As he said, he had a temper.. But he was just so adorable! He would relax with us once in a while, truly precious that one.

Honestly, I didn't notice how quickly time was passing by.. The seasoned changed one after another.. The view changed. From all green, to colorful.. To white, like a blanket and then.. To life returning, blooming and beginning anew.

Just like that, a year passed by already.

Oh, how time flies..

Frankly, I left my identity behind, for I was happy.. But, I still missed the bustling streets.. The children's laughter.. I started.. To yearn for a bigger family.

Yìchén was more then enough! Don't get me wrong.. But, I wouldn't mind seeing a tiny Yìchén running around, laughing..

Forget that for now- I'll just recall the things we did together.. Aw.