𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

Start from the beginning

Tamiko: Is it from the party from 6 months ago?

Y/N: Maybe....but I ain't saying. I gotta go, I have to finish writing these last notes my dad gave me.

Tamiko: Alright. But I'm going to call after-school okay.

Y/N: Okay.. bye.

Ending the call of her friends number before slamming her head down on her desk. She turned her head sideways now seeing a picture of herself m with Dad.

Sitting up she stared at her growing stomach as she groaned pulling her hair from the stress but actions she did. She then got a notification, making her grab it seeing a notification from Elios. Noticing that he sended money to her once again.

She opened her phone texting him thank you for cash.

2 months went, on and it was getting close to the due date of the unborn child. Last month Y/N went to doctors with her father his friend Aizawa to find out about the gender.

After doing a scanning they left returning back home as Hizashi received a call about the baby's gender. He called out to Y/N about it as she went over slowly while holding onto her stomach.

Y/N: What is it?

Hizashi[Dad]: It's the hospital, they called to tell us about the gender.

Y/N: And?

Hizashi[Dad]: It's a boy!

Y/N covered her ears from the sound produced from her father's voice. He apologized for getting to loud as she accepted it.

Y/N: Thanks daddy. I'll text Elios about it.

Agreeing he put his decided to tell Aizawa and the others about the news that they received.

Elios Mother: That's wonderful Y/N-chan!! You hear that dear, it's a boy!!

Elios Father: I know dear, you've been yelling none stop about it. Now hand it back to Elios so she can speak to him.

Y/N chuckled at the two voices of Elios parents about the news. She was still unsure on how accepting this was or was it only because she has his child.

Elios: Hello? You still here?

Y/N: Yes I am. Man, I'm still confused on how your parents are acting but I'm glad you know?

Elios: I know but thank you for telling me.

Y/N: No problem.

Elios: When is your due date again? I want to make sure so I can try to come early and be there.