"And also your nose." I smiled lightly, taking a step closer and wiping it off from her nose.

"Here ya go, much better." I said as her blush became even more noticeable.

"That's something I could call cute." I said, her face almost entirely turning red.

"Shut up!" She squeaked, burying her face into her arms she crossed over the table.

"We humans call such things a compliment." I said, chuckling.

She buried her red face even deeper into the sleeves of her sweater and fell silent. It seemed worth changing the topic, since she didn't want to continue the conversation.

I smiled at this, finishing my coffee and placing both the dish and the cup into the dishwasher.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"Hope you liked it."

"Up for a walk?" Chara raised her head up, nodding.

I stretched both of my arms out, to very possible extent. It was a pretty nice day outside.. Infact, the first one that Chara would spend outside, on the surface after.. Actually, her first "walk in a park" trip ever since she got in the underground.

Making my way to the hall, I made sure to pull on my grey-colored hoodie.. It was cooling outside, especially in the morning.

"Alrighty. Let's go then." I said, opening front door wide open.

Chara hurried along, making her way out of the household. Seeing her childish grin I smiled, closing the door behind me and taking the lead.

15 minutes later

For a long while we kept telling eachother various stories.. Though It was mostly me talking about my life.

"You know, sometimes I wonder how didn't you die yet." She said after the whole storytelling. I smiled, and pointed my finger towards my eye.

"One day I messed up with a group of bastards that bullied Frisk regularly." I said, seeing her face turning dull a little.

"And back then I thought I knew how to resist."

"So what?" She spat out in annoyance.

"Uhh, well." I ran my fingers through my hair, chuckling. "When the ribs grew together, and my eyes could see.. I woke up in a hospital."

She smirked at this, though I still saw her concern on something. For a second I thought that she was worried about what happened to me after the fight, but after a moment everything fell into place.

"And what happened to those bullies?"

"They're likely out of town now. Not because of that, their parents were sort of the "rich ones" if you can call it that. So they found a better place to live I guess?"

"And you didn't want revenge?"

"Welp, they fucked off from Frisk and the others, so I think I achieved a victory.. With the cost of my health."

"Huh. Not a victory I would like."

"You'd prefer them to be half-dead, crawling and begging for mercy?"

"Precisely."

I almost laughed at this. Yeah, well.. What could you expect from a sadistic demon?

I pulled a heart-shaped necklace out of my pocket.

"What's that?"

"Something that Frisk gifted me after that." I said, looking at it. "As far as I understand, it patches you up a bit when you're entirely screwed up.. That may be the reason I didn't die at the hospital."