Author's Note

Author's Note:

Hey there.

Sorry this is not an update. I'm just having severe writers block and everytime I try to write, everything goes horribly wrong. And art has basically taken over my life, so I never really have time to write. And exams are coming up, I'm super stressed and studying like a crazy person.

It's probably going to be fifty thousand years before I eventually update. Sorry about that, but I really do need to focus on school right now. And my birthday is coming up next month, and I've been trying to plan my sweet sixteen although I'm always getting distracted by my fangirl duties.

Basically, all that I am saying is that I am taking a little bit of a break from McKenzie and Ashton and their problems. I feel like I've left you with a cliffhanger. All apologies if that is the case. They'll be back with a bang in about thirty million years.

So this is getting really long and awkward, and I apologise about that. I feel like I should stop typing now. My preference book has also gone stagnant because I've been so dedicated to Scars all this time.

Anyway. I think I'm going to stop talking now. I still need to pack, and I've got an essay to write on Napoleon Bonaparte and biology to study. I think I'd much rather draw. If only I could draw my way out of high school, life would be so much easier.

Okay, I'm done now. See you in seventy years. Can't get rid of me that easily.

xxx McRee Black