Mu jung got closer, patted her on the shoulder, and comforted her: "Tong, don't worry, listen to Teacher kim slowly."

Kim Taehyung said: "It's the peak time. There are more people watching B-Ultrasound in the associate hospital in the morning. Let's go to the radiology department over there to borrow their equipment. Let's check it again and will confirm it on the spot. "

The pregnant woman thanked him when she heard the words.

When he arrived outside the B radiology department, Tong went in with her cousin, while Mu jung stayed outside.

This time, the examination was done more carefully. Kim Taehyung held his arms and stared at the black and white images on the display screen with a serious expression. He didn't say a word for nearly ten minutes from start to finish until the patient and his family members left the clinic first.

The doctor next to him asked Kim Taehyung, "Someone you know?"

"OK."

"What do you think?"

Kim Taehyung said lightly: "Not only is there a problem with the right lip, but the superior alveolar bone is also missing, and the child's tongue can be seen. "The fluorescence on the screen reflected the outline of his face, and he couldn't see the expression.

"It's too serious, better to abort the child. "The man said.

Kim Taehyung did not answer, but instead got up and said, "Old Wang, I'll borrow the office next door to you."

"Okay, whatever, use it as long as you like."

Kim Taehyung went out and glanced around at the three of them, and said, "I want to talk to the child's mother alone. "After obtaining permission, Kim Taehyung took the pregnant woman to the next room.

Kim Taehyung asked, "Are you Mu jung's sister?

"No, I am the cousin of his lover."

Kim Taehyung nodded, "So since it's a cousin and not an immediate family member, won't let them participate in our conversation, okay? "This is the only question he used all morning to solicit the opponent's opinion.

"Yes." The cousin said nervously.

"The test results you showed me before are not wrong, but I checked with Dr. Wang. It may be that because of the angle of the fetus last time, I did not see the upper palate clearly. The fetus has not only has a cleft lip but also a cleft palate."

When the cousin heard this, although she had prepared her heart a long time ago, the tears that had just dried were wet again, "Doctor, you may not know how difficult it is for me to conceive this child. I had children less than a year after got married. At that time, my husband and I felt that we hadn't had time to enjoy the two-person world. How could we have a child to drag ourselves down first? So it was aborted without hesitation. At that time, I didn't tell my family that I was pregnant, was sitting on the bus on the day when knew about it and kept complaining about how God made me so unlucky."

The cousin wiped away her tears and said, "Later down the road when saw that my age was over 30, and my classmates and friends had children, so I started to think about it. But how would have known that I couldn't conceive no matter what? We both visited all the hospitals and thought about all the methods, but there was no news for more than a year. Later, I thought, did God come to give me my retribution? Did the child gave up come back to punish me? Now when went through so much to have a child, it's been half a year, but... you said..."

In the end, the cousin was choked with sobs.

Kim Taehyung looked at her quietly.

The cousin finally felt that she was a little gaffe in front of the doctor, so she endured it, stopped sobbing, and asked, "Dr. Kim, do you think the child is really serious? What should we do? If a child is born, it will be cured, right? can't bear to not have this child, please treat him!"