Chapter 12 | LOVE?

The next morning I woke up to hands tracing my body. I felt someone behind me and someone in front of me. I peek my eyes open to see Kale watching me. His blue intense eyes got lighter as I looked at him. "Morning." He whispers. I smile at him and close my eyes momentarily when I feel Kingsley behind me tracing his finger up my thigh. It tickled me, but also made me my entire body feel warm all of a sudden.

"Goodmorning." Kingsley's deep raspy voice came from behind me as he landed a kiss on the back of my neck. I instantly shiver. "Good morning to you both." I responded. I slowly pulled the blanket back and climbed out from being between them. Kingsley reached his hand up to help me climb around him and step off of the bed. I checked the time on the clock on Kale's wall and saw that it was 6:00am so I had enough time to shower and find clothes for school without completely rushing. It was Monday morning and though I had school and I was excited to see my friends I still didn't want to be apart from Kale and Kingsley. "I'm gonna go get ready." I announced with my back turned against the twins. I felt their eyes glued to my body as I walked out of the room so I tried to walk as fast as I could to get out of there. My heart beat slowed once I made it into the hallway.

As soon as I got in my room I showered and checked the weather outside by looking out of my bedroom window. Judging by the cloudy sky and leftover rain that coated the ground I decided on a pair of black sweatpants, a black short sleeve shirt and a pair of sneakers that were brand new in the closet.

After tying my hair up into a bun I gathered my phone and my book bag and headed downstairs.
I found the Twins standing by the stove preparing plates while Ava and Mr. Ben sat at the bar counter. The roles were reversed this morning.

"Good Morning." I happily announced.
Everyone said hi and good morning followed by kisses on the cheek from Ava and a high five from Ben.

"Ready to eat?" Kale Asked as I hugged him sideways and then Kingsley the same while they stood by the stove. "Yeah, but I have to eat quickly, don't want to be late." I responded while eating off of Kale's fork that he placed in my face.

"We can take you on our way out." Kale suggested. I smiled at that idea. "Perfect." I ended up sitting on the third bar chair next to Ben and began going through my phone amongst the chatter of the kitchen.

"Where do you guys have to go today?" I asked as I discovered that I had plenty of missed calls and texts from all of my friends. As usual. Since this was my first cell phone I had yet to really use it. I was not use to it.

"We have a flight to Canada." Kale informed me while placing my plate of food in front of me. He turns around facing the stove again as he talked.
"We have a few things to take care of with the pack." He runs his hand through his slicked back hair as he eats while standing up. Vampires can eat?

I looked at him questionably.
"So you help Kingsley with the pack even though you're a vampire?" I noticed how Mr. Ben and Ava smiled to themselves while listening to us talk about this stuff.

Kale nodded. "Our kind don't hate each other anymore it's more of an old legend these days. We all co- exist amongst each other now. In secret from humans of course."

I nodded while locking my phone without another word. I didn't want to talk about vampires and werewolves before school. When the twins were ready I followed behind them as they gathered the keys and we made our way to the car. It was wet outside but thank goodness it wasn't raining. I admired the way they were dressing today. They both wore black pants. Kale had a creme long sleeved buttoned shirt on. The sleeves were rolled up and Kingsley wore a black  shirt with his black pants. They looked like a professional werewolf and vampire today.

I sat comfortably in the back seat of the car as I went further into my call list. Passing all of my friends names I felt super guilty that I've been so busy caught up with Kale and Kingsley that I haven't been communicating my friends much. I got even more upset when I passed Eleanor's name a few times. I didn't even know she called me. I promised her that we would keep in contact and I was slacking on that.