What's Next? - 10

(don't have a quote for this one)

(Y/N's POV)
---------------

Stirring awake, I reach over and realize that there's someone there. Wait, what? My eyes dart open now, and that's when I see Lizzie sleeping next to me. Honestly, I don't know how I got here, the last thing I remember is falling asleep in Lizzie's car, did she carry me here?

Getting out of her bed as quietly as I can, heading to the bathroom. Luckily, the door was cracked open slightly so I was able to find it easily. I splash some water in my face to wake myself and put just a little in my hair to flatten it down. Apparently I might've spent some more time in there than I thought as I see Lizzie now sitting up.

"I was thinking you left or something," she chuckles from her sitting position.

"I would never do that," I state to reassure her, going to sit next to her. "So, apparently I missed some things last night, how did I even get here?"

"Do you remember our conversation last night?" she looks over to me with a more serious face.

"Yes, I remember getting into your car, agreeing to come here but that's it."

"Oh, yea you fell asleep pretty much immediately. I carried you here obviously, I was surprised I didn't wake you up somehow."

"You could've woken me up so you wouldn't have to carry me."

"Don't worry, ok? I wanted to."

A smile falls onto my face at the words, knowing that she means them. Maybe I should've answered, because I'm just staring at her now, remembering this moment incase it doesn't happen again. I got really lucky in meeting people like her.

"You good there?" Lizzie finally questions, bringing me out of my trance.

"Yes, sorry," I shake my head, quickly making up an excuse. "I just can't believe I was that knocked out."

"Oh you were," she laughs with me. "I'll get you extra toiletries now, I'm being a bad host already."

As she stands up, I grab her by the hand making her stop. Lizzie looks back at me, and my facial expressions immediately soften, making hers do the same.

"No, you're not. You're being an amazing host. First you drove me home," I begin, a smile falling onto Lizzie's lips, that's when I realize I said home. I decide just to move on. "And then you carried me all the way to your bedroom, which again, you didn't have to. I don't want to hear another bad word about yourself come out of you, ok?"

Grumbling, Lizzie agrees, knowing it's not worth the fight. "Ok, I'll try."

"That's all I ask."

I stand up next to Lizzie, and follow her to wherever she's leading me. It turns out to be a closet that she keeps all sorts of extra things in I guess for situations like these. She hands me a small travel pack with toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, deodorant and a what looks like a travel hairbrush.

"You're prepared," I comment, holding the pack in my arms.

"I rather be over prepared than under. Let's go get you some clothes to change into."

"Thanks, and same here."

We walk back into her room, where she leads me over to her closet. She shuffles through it, tossing some things onto the bed.

"So I have a few options I think would fit you," she points out to each of the outfits, me looking over them.

I see a white short sleeve cropped shirt with a pair of black high waisted leggings. "I think this one wins, it's giving the vibe for today, I don't know why."