"We have to go."

Max and Rebecca slowly stood up, still a bit stunned by the whole experience. Sara stayed where she was, staring up at Nyssa.

"Who are you?" She finally had the voice to say.

It was another dagger to Nyssa's heart. The hurt, anger and disbelief that resonated in Sara's voice, the words she had spoken, they made her fears come crashing down on her, but she tried to remain unfazed. It was like all hope that she had of fixing things between them was lost from that moment on. There was no going back from that. She would have found out who she truly is eventually, but it still pained her.

"We have to go, Sara."

She pulled her up when she still showed no signs of ever wanting to move. She dragged her out of the room and through the corridors of the building umntil they reached an exit.

Sara forcefully took her arm out of Nyssa's grasp and quickly put a distance between them.

"You're right. It is for the best that you stay away. You wouldn't want to get involved with someone like me."

Nyssa's words stung and made the hurt she was feeling even worse. She had just professed her love for her earlier, but now she's all too willing to let her go.

"Don't worry, I will keep my promise. I will leave you alone. I just have to make sure you get home safe."

"How are we getting home anyway? Do you know where we are?" Rebecca asked.

"No, but I have a tracker active and left instructions to Nathaniel."

"Of course." Sara said.

Nyssa didn't even want to try and understand what she meant by that so she just kept quiet.

Minutes later, they saw the headlights of Nate's car heading towards them.

"Sorry, took me a while."

"It's fine. You're here. That's what matters. I need you to get them home safely, and call Det. Lance, tell him of the situation."

"What about you?"

Nyssa took a quick glance at Sara who was getting in the car.

"I'll find my way. Get them out of here."

"I ain't leaving you here."

"That wasn't a request."

"You're bleeding."

Sara quickly turned her full attention to Nyssa, looking for her wound.

"I know. Go."

"What the hell, Nyssa!"

Sara got out of the car again and walked up to her.

"Where is it? Let me see."

"It's nothing. I'm fine. Get in the car."

"Then show me."

"Just get in the goddamn car, Sara."

"Show me!" She shoved at her jacket and saw the bullet wound at the side of Nyssa's abdomen. "That's not nothing."

"Just go."

"I'm not getting in that car unless you do. If you think I will let you bleed out and die here because of me, you've got another thing coming."

Having no energy to fight back and seeing no point in doing so, she obliged.

"Someone sit in front. You sit in the back. Give me your shirt."