He glanced at his wrist-watch, and we were almost back at his apartment, ''Let's play a game, shall we, Freya?''

Immediately, my eyes lit up before I bit my bottom lip when I felt both the vibrator and the ropes do their thing. I was shaking for a few moments before Elijah turned both off.

''What kind of game?''

Elijah stopped in his tracks and looked at me with so much danger hidden behind his eyes, ''Run. Where I catch you, I fuck you. I don't care where it is, Freya. Run.''

I wasn't sure if I should mistake it for kindness on his part, but Elijah gave me a head start, most likely because I was in heels. However, a hidden talent of mine was the ability to run in heels as fast as I was able to in running shoes.

I didn't want to stick around and see what would happen if he caught me down the street and so I bolted, as fast as possible.

The adrenaline was pumping in my veins and my heartbeat was going crazy. My mind went into an overdrive. He wouldn't fuck me on the street, would he? Then again, I was thinking of Elijah, and God knew how many surprises that man had up his sleeves.

I glanced around and my eyes went wide at the sight. He was so fucking close to me, despite me having a headstart.

Thankfully, his building was in my sight. The doorman was looking at me like I was a lunatic, however, he opened the door for me nonetheless. I was in the elevator with a blink of an eye and as I pressed the button to close the door, I breathed out a sigh of relief.

Not for too long, though. Of course I was unlucky and just as the door was about to close completely, Elijah's foot prevented it from fully closing. I backed up against the wall as he stepped inside of the elevator with a thrilled look on his face as he took off his dress jacket and threw it on the floor.

''Caught you, little fox,'' He spoke, ''You're mine, now.''

The moment the door closed, he pressed the pause button. No one was able to enter, no one was able to leave. I backed up into the corner and Elijah didn't hesitate to take off my coat in one, swift motion.

I wasn't able to comprehend how he managed to do everything so quickly but before I was able to process everything fully, the vibrator fell to the floor and so did Elijah's pants. I was turned around as he bent me over and slammed into me.

I screamed at the burning sensation. Elijah was quick to put his hand over my mouth while he used his other one to spank me and it was brutal. I enjoyed every second of it. Soon enough, his hands disappeared from my body, though it lasted for a moment or two, before they landed on my throat.

Slowly, he was cutting off the air, though not too much at once.

''Fucking hell,'' He hissed, ''You're such a good little slut, Freya, taking me so well.''

The force which he used brought tears to my eyes, and I was barely able to gasp for air. Elijah pulled me up a little bit and the disappointment of not having his hands around my throat didn't last long as he grabbed my chin and directed my head into one direction.

''Look up, Freya.'' I did as I was told, ''What do you think? Do you look pretty right now?'' He chuckled as he pressed a small kiss on my neck.

In the far corner on the ceiling of the elevator was a camera. Somehow, it made everything more exciting and the mere thought of someone watching us brought a newly discovered sensation, the one that I'd never felt before.

''How many people are watching us?'' I asked, feeling breathless.

Elijah simply chuckled against my skin as he bit down on my shoulder. Another moan slipped past my lips at the tingling sensation and I felt myself nearing the edge, ''Who knows? Between two and five.''