"Yi-hyun." She called.

"Oh you're up?" He asked.

"I can I not with all that shuffling." She grumbled putting the blanket over her head as he sat next to her.

"Bunny." He called.

"What?" She asked as she pulled the blanket down so she could see him and he stole a kiss from her lips, not that she minded.

"I'll be back, I've just got to get a bad guy in jail." He said.

"You mean that wife-killer?" She asked.

"Yeah, Dae-seong is helping in compiling evidence to use against him for an arrest." He said.

"Make the cuffs tight." She demanded and he smirked.

"Of course." He said and after one long last kiss he left. Leaving Hyun-jae lost in thought as she stared at the ceiling, she raised her hand and looked at it thought fully.

What happened yesterday really surprised her, was a temporary phenomena or is it an innate ability that awakened under stress.

Maybe I should try using it again, but it would be weird if I'm constantly touching people to  prove a theory. She thought as she got out of bed to get ready for a leisure day of doing nothing.

 She thought as she got out of bed to get ready for a leisure day of doing nothing

Or so she thought.

"Hi!" Sae-bom smiled enthusiastically with Seo-yoon by her side.  "Let's hang out!" She said and Hyun-jae sighed because she couldn't exactly refuse as the little girl had such an expactant look on her face.

Later on they were outside Hyun-jae watched as the two were playing on those leg swings.

"I'm going to get surgery." Seo-yoon said.

"So it's decided?" Sae-bom asked and the little girl nodded.

"My mom is pretty worried, but the disease spreading in the apartment is worrisome too. When I get wounded, it doesn't heal very well. I take antibiotics too. We decided to go out quietly and get surgery." She said.

"When are you leaving?" Hyun-jae asked.

"I'm going to go get checkups when my mom comes...Hey, he's the man who was on TV." She said and the two older women looked back to see Tae-seok walking towards them.

"Is he your friend?" Seo-yoon asked.

"No, he's just someone we know." Sae-bom replied.