Chapter 4 New siblings talk

As Wolf slept it could hear talking then it woke Wolf up but continued to (act) asleep, the boys where talking about Their father the king of hell that they need the blood of 9 children's to active his true hellish power of the end of the world but there seems to be a problem because there are only seven of them and two missing unless; that's why they convince the general to find anyone with the same blood as the king meaning that that's there child. As Wolf continues to listen about trying to find the other two, there was a bang at the door while someone comes through; it was a person but Wolf couldn't understand who it was till it spoke it was the general,
"We mange to find another one your king's children"
Damit that why I Don't like him he's a back stabber, damit as wolf questions whats happening than stops due to the voice of one of the brothers.
"Where" as one of the brothers spoke.
" The north hest town sir"
"Hmm......, Is there a name to our ....... Sibling" as what sounded like John or Sam they sound the same.
"A female sir"
"A sister, .... Older or younger"
" Seems to be in the middle between Luke and John Sir"
"Wow okay thanks" as what sound like Luke speaking this time
"Also Sir, you are uncle's"
" What" as seven of them shouted but than realise that there other people In the room. Wolf still (acting) asleep while the 8 people watch Wolfs sleep than they started to more quietly that made Wolf wanted to get up and punch the people in the face but Wolf didn't.
"Can you run some test on this shirt" Wolf could smell blood from the object but couldn't pin point who it was.
"Who is it Sir"
"......" No comment from the left side of the room.
"It's ..... Wolfs commander" what the actual fu'k, how they hell did they ooo; fu'k did they take it while I was out these dam dam Monsters.
"Alright I'll go get it tested"
"Wait, can Jessy  have his stuff back to do it here" dam they just what Wolf to go crazy on them as wolf kept thinking to its self.
"Yes, Sir" as heavy footsteps go to the door than the door opening sound and the person was out.
After 4 hours of fake and not faking sleeping Wolf woke up,  literally jumping from the bottom bunk running to the bathroom door trying to open it up but couldn't. Wolf just realised that there are other people in this room.
"dam it, why the Fu'k did I forget I had roomates" as wolf mumbled and place it's head onto the door.
"What's wrong with you?" As Wolf turns to face one of the seven boys on the top bunk bellow Wolfs.
" I just feel" but wolf stops to only see sadness on the 3 boys faces
"what the Fu*K is wrong with them" as Wolf mumbles to its self.
"Wow you don't have to be rude"
"And what does that have to be with you John" as Wolf cross its arms up.
"...." Silence filled the room for 20 minutes no one was speaking only breathes can be heard.
"Your eyes are bleeding" As Wolf wipes it's eyes there was black liquid all over Wolfs hands,
"Where's" but was cut off by Sam
"The bathroom is over here as Sam points that way" as Wolf gives him an odd look.
"Why is it there, it wasn't unless" Wolf looking up at them while covering it's face.
Sam gets up from the table to grab Wolf to take it to the bathroom.
Wolf trying not to go in there by trying to walk backwards and or swings it's arm around.
"Wolf stop" as Sam kept saying but that made Wolf even more angry.
" WHY THE FU*K ARE WE IN A NEW ROOM"
"because, we need space" as he drags Wolfs arms to the new bathroom. John sighs before getting of the bunk bed,
" Com on Wolf you need to" Wolf stops swinging like before than looks at John who was there looking at Wolf.
"What the actual fu'k happened to you lot"
"....." No one spoke causing Wolf to punch John in the face.
"WOLF STOP" as the third one siting down comes over and grabs Wolfs arms from behind to stop Wolf attacking John.
"Dam you have a good hit" as John gets up while Wolf is trying to rush towards him to finish what it was doing.
"CLAM THE FU*K DOWN" as Jessy spoke but that didn't help at all.
" Fu'king hell, Wolf is definitely a demon from birth" as he said that while rubbing his face; once he said that Wolf stop trying to attack him while the other 2 drag Wolf into the bathroom and then left Wolf in there. After 30 minutes of Wolf having alone it came out looking at the room full of 7 boys now.