Chapter 9

Drones were mining away, packing up the energon and sending it onto the nemesis. I helped make sure the energon stayed organized. I occasionally helped the drones carry the energon, and they immediately would get confused but be thankful. I hated just standing around and ordering people, I'd rather help. If I didn't, I would feel useless. The entire place filled with the sounds of drilling and Starscreams shrill voice. I didn't get why he was still here, I had this all under control.

Eventually, I was the one ordered back to my station. I didn't feel the need to, although I did have work to attend to, and there was a meeting today. I finished helping a drone before heading through the groundbridge. I was met with the 'face' of Soundwave. I found him rather intriguing, I honestly wanted to watch the silent mech. Many called him emotionless, though if you paid close enough attention to detail, you could see in his frame language just how much emotion he showed, despite it being rather subtle.

As much as I preferred my mask on, after taking a few steps away from the silent mech, I retracted it. This universes Starscream wanted to expose me unmasked, I figured he couldn't if I did it first. My face was littered in scars, most were from before the war. The rather nasty looking hole on the side of my mouth was from the gladiatorial ring before I got my mask. I was quite proud of my scars, they showed I went through something and survived. I thrived. I wasn't going to let anybody tell me that these scars shouldn't see the light of day. I was going to let them shine as bright as the goddamn sun. Not my optics though, I would be immediately sent to medbay to have those repaired. I didn't want to waste any time in a medbay, especially with a medic I didn't trust.

~~~

Word spreads fast in this ship. A difference in the universes. I avoided opening my mouth in any way, whether it be a toothy smile or mouthing what I read. The meeting wasn't happening for a while, which meant more time for me to present these dashing nasty scars. And at the meeting, everyone would get to see. Even Soundwave. I don't know how they'd all react, but I smiled slightly imagining it. I loved messing with people, especially humans. They were so easily startled and overall amusing. I was enjoying myself confusing everyone. It's all fun and games.

My scars weren't such a pretty sight, I loved seeing people's reactions to them. The left side of my face had the hole, which showed a few of my denta. The was a huge scar that crawled up to my optic. Two small scars that trailed up my chin and one that laid on my lip. The right side of my face had one that trailed from my chin almost to where the human nose would be. There were two scars that came from below the visor. Two more scars were where the nose would be. All looked pretty nasty. It didn't matter what direction you looked at me, you were always going to be met with scars.

~~~

The meeting was not even halfway through and I was bored out of my mind. Literally. I was only paying attention to the others mind. I kept getting stared at and I was trying to keep a straight face. Knockout was mainly thinking of how disgusted he was by the scars and how they really needed to be fixed up. On how I needed to be fixed up in general. Soundwave was just curious. Megatron acted as if he was unbothered by it but he was rather shocked and intrigued. Starscreams thoughts of 'exposing' me had left. He was now more interested on what happened, so that he could expose that instead. Ambitious, greedy little-

I snapped out of the others thoughts when Megatron began presenting a rather important part of the plans. Going on about how security needed to be tight. He then started going on about who would be in charge of what. Starscreams ambitious thoughts caught my attention, he was thinking of how he should be incharge of everything, how he should be the leader of the decepticons. This seeker had some nerve. Atleast my screamer didn't think he could the leader of the cons, he knew his place.

I focused my attention back to the warlord but it became increasingly harder as the seekers ambition started turning into thoughts I'd never tolerate. He was thinking of all the times he'd tried to exterminate the warlord and how he could accomplish it. I couldn't get clear details on it but I was certainly about to. My mask then suddenly appeared back into place as I swiftly reached towards the seekers forehead.