Will You Marry Me?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Baba-Devaki ji..!

Haseena-jhoothi ummeed nhi hai maa, hamara dil kehta hai hamare Anubhav wapas aayenge..(with hope).

Maa shook her head with despair as she didn't want to argue with Haseena on this topic because she knows Haseena very well.

Haseena-Anu breakfast toh kar lo bacche...

Anu-kuch nhi khana mujhe...(angrily).

Baba-Anu..beta aisa nhi karte aao breakfast kar lo...(sweetly).

Anu-pehle batao Papa kahan hai....(she said looking at them with an angry face).

Maa, Baba and Haseena looked at each other in helplessness.

Anu-nhi pata na..aap log hamesha jhooth bolte hai mujhse...(with crying face) aap teeno bahot bure ho...mujhe nhi rehna is ghar mein....(she angrily walks towards the door).

Haseena-Anu baat suno, Anubhav jald aa jayenge....(She tries to make her understand but Anu is stubborn like her father so she didn't pay attention to her mother's words).

Anu-aap teeno jhoothe ho...(she said looking at them, walking backwards when suddenly her feet cling to the carpet and she is unbalanced but before she falls to the floor a pair of strong hands catch her).

"Sambhal kar bacche...!" A sweet but husky voice startled Maa, Baba and Haseena. Anu opens her eyes and sees the person.

Anu-Papaa....(happy+surprise).

Hearing Papa word, Anubhav get shocked. Yes, Anubhav is back after completing his mission and was about to enter his house when he sees Anu, who was about to fell but he held her on time.

Maa&Baba-Anu...(mixed emotions).

Haseena-Hero...(her heart starts beating again like five years ago).

Anubhav raised his head and looked at his family with a smile. They quickly embrace him in a family hug.

Haseena-hume yakeen tha aap theek hai..(she said with happy tears).

Maa-tu theek toh hai na..aur itne saal the kahan tum...(emotional).

Baba-aur tum theek ho toh hume koi call ya message kyun nhi kiya...(Anubhav tries to answer but Anu interrupts him).

Anu-baki question baad mein, abhi mujhe bhi gale lagana hai...(she said grumpily)

The trio smile at each other and then leave Anubhav, while Anubhav is still surprised to see Anu in his house.

Anu-Pata hai maine aapko kitna miss kiya...(she said hugging Anubhav).

Anubhav looks at Anu with confusion and then his family members.

Maa-Anu...tumhari beti....(maa said with a smile, giving Anubhav the biggest shock of his life).

Anubhav(shockingly)-kyaaa....beti aur hamari (in disbelief) nhi hamari beti (looks at Haseena) yeh sach mein hamari beti hai...(he asked with nervousness).

Haseena glares at him with wide eyes and anger while Maa Baba slaps their forehead in despair.

Haseena-Anu..(sweetly)

Anubhav raises his brows at her, she points at Anu through her eyes.

Anu-main abhi bhi naraz hoon...(she said grumpily).

Haseena-achha reh lena naraz par pehle Hero ko andar aane toh do...

Anu took a glance at her mother and then her father.

◦•●◉✿✨🌟🌟🌟✨✿◉●•◦

"Bolo Anu tum the kahan itne saal?" Baba ordered his son as he was ignoring their question from last 2 hours. Anubhav looks at Haseena.