Where Is He?

🌟Four Days later🌟

Wedding Day....🥀

Haseena opens her eyes and finds herself in her love arms after spending a beautiful night with him on the terrace.

They shared some beautiful intimate moments with each other after their bachelorette party, hiding from their family. She blushed remembering about the last night moments but Suddenly the fear of being caught by the family arose in her mind.

Haseena-Anubhav uthiye jaldi se....(she shook him ) agar Dadi ji ne dekh liya toh hamari class lag jayegi...

Anubhav-hume sone dijiye Haseena aur itni badi businesswoman hokar Dadi se dar rahi hai aap...(sleepy voice).

Haseena-businesswoman hai toh kya badon ki respect bhi na kare...(tauntingly).

Anubhav-haan toh respect kariye, aise dar kyun rahi hai...(he took a glance at her by his right eye and then again closed it).

Haseena-dar nhi rahe hai par unhe bura lagega na jab unhe pata chalega ki hum dono chori chori aise mile hai sirf mile hi nhi balki...(she paused and blushed).

Anubhav-balki...(he asked to tease her with closed eyes).

Haseena-jyada baniye mat...(grumpily).

Anubhav-kam ban jate hai...(he opens his eyes).

Haseena-chhodiye hume, hum neeche ja rahe aap thodi der baad aa jana warna pakde jayenge

Haseena-chhodiye hume, hum neeche ja rahe aap thodi der baad aa jana warna pakde jayenge....(she said, adjusting her dress and hair).

Anubhav-pakde bhi gaye toh kya fark padega aakhir pati patni hai hum....(he grabs her hand and pulls her close to him).

Haseena-bade romantic ho rahe hai aap...(kissing his cheeks).

Anubhav-kyun nhi hona chahiye...(he said playing with her free hair).

Haseena-hona chahiye aakhir itni hot biwi hai par abhi control kariye warna pakde jayenge...

Anubhav-jaiye...(he left her).

Haseena-I love you...(she pressed her lips on his forehead deeply).

Anubhav smiled and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

Haseena-milte hai mandap mein...(she said happily).

Anubhav-ji...(she left from there) bas kuch ghante aur phir hum bhi aapke har I love you ka reply denge...(smilingly).

A fews hours later...

Haseena is waiting for the make-up artist when someone knocks on the door of her room. She opens the door and is shocked to see Anubhav.

Haseena-Hero aap....(before she ask anything he entered inside the room and locked the door).

Anubhav-aap bahot sundar lag rahi hai...(he compliment her bridal look).