chapter15 Nancy ☠️

Currently the couple...... Ok the ‘ fake couple ' is in Molly's apartment,  preparing a party for her.
It was Lin's idea to celibrate Molly's birthday at her apartment. He even asked  Molly's permission to decorate her apartment for her own ‘surprise ’ birthday party.Well he is an intelligent, we can't expect more from him right?

“Why did you told her we will celibrate her birthday today?...... ”

Lin asked Leo while blowing the balloon.

“Lin........ Today is her birthday...... And we should celibrate it on the day she born, not a day or a week later ”

“But...but it was supposed to be a surprise birthday party ”
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

A week ago you called her and asked her permission to celebrate her birthday here............
you bought these balloons and fairy lights with her last sunday........you even asked her to come home late today ..........You did all these things without  informing me........ Now you are saying I ruined this so called surprise birthday party..... Not to mention only 3 people including  Molly know about this’   thought Leo

“Idiot ”

Suddenly Lin ran towards the table and grabbed his phone.

“what are you doing?”

Leo couldn't help but to worry seeing the smirk on Lin's face.

“I am calling Molly........”

“May I know the reason? ”

“I am going to tell her I forgot today was her birthday....... ”

“And? ”

“Then when she reach here she will be very surprised to see this arrangements..... This will be the best surprise for her. I am sure she will love this”

Hearing the nonstop nonsense from the little devil, Leo felt like he would faint soon.
so he grabbed the phone from Lin's hand and said....

“Lin will you be a dear and sit there quietly........ I will do the rest.......don't waste your energy........ and yes she will really love this”

Hearing this, Lin nodded his head smiling cutely and ran towards the sofa.

It really worked? "

Leo just stared at Lin's direction with a relieved expression

With Molly.............

Molly's POV

you don't have to drop me Nancy...... I can go home by myself...... and I will ask Lin to arrange someone to repair my car......”

Just leave me......  leave me....... I don't want to bring more troubles to Leo.....

But I can't leave you here...... What about I come with you?
I also want to see Lin...... ”

Why can't she understand the situation......
I am sure she is planning something big inside her head. I must avoid her meeting Lin at any cost.
But how......

“If you done day dreaming, then get inside the car..... It is getting late ”

I am sorry brother in law...... I don't have any options here...... She is persistent to meet Lin. I am sorry for putting you in to trouble again.....

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

So Nancy is going to meet Leo again.... 😬
Let's pray for Leo's safety because
Lin+ Nancy+Leo = Trouble

I am busy with my exams 😭....... And I will not update frequently from now on.......
But after 3 months I will start a new story. I will publish it after finishing Lin.......

Thank You all for ignoring my mistakes and supporting this story.....

See you soon👻

With❤

Meenu ☺️