Chapter 13 - Going Places

Start from the beginning

Zircon: Is there any book you would like to read?

Matthew: Not any specific-c books...

Zircon: Hmm...how about "Adventures with Mr. Floof"?

Looking at the book, it looked like a kids book. The cover is childish too.

Matthew: Sure, that's fine...

Still carrying you, he sits down on a large reading chair.

Zircon: Now my pet, relax as I read you this story. Once upon a time, there was a pile of fluff. He had so much fluff, that his parents called him Floof. Floof...

Kayla P.O.V.

Kayla: Is it just me, or does this hospital look more like a ghost house?

The inside was a mess. Furniture tossed over, broken mirrors, and cracks everywhere. Not to mention the bullet holes.

Bryan: Let's just get some supplies, and...hey, maybe was can make a base out of this.

Tricky: Not a bad idea...

Unfortunately, there wasn't many medical supplies left. We scrapped what was left, and-

Tricky: Someones HERE.

Oh. Shit. HIDE!

We ducked under a table, and put a potted plant in front of us. Through the leaves, we saw...

Zircon P.O.V.

Zircon: ...a horizon! And Floof walked to it, knowing his adventure has just begun. The End! What did you think, Matthew?

Matthew: It was...*yawn* pretty good...

YES! He enjoyed it! 

He sounds tired...oh, my fur! Hm, I have an idea...

I wrap my arms around him, and my tail wraps around his legs. I feel him tense up, but then calm down.

And...it worked! He fell asleep. I watched him sleep...he looks so peaceful...so adorable...hm...

I grabbed his arm, and rolled up his sleeve. I carefully took of the bandages that I placed earlier when he was also asleep, and his arm was fully healed.

I laid his arm back down, and booped his little nose. How...perfect...

Oh, I'm feeling sleepy myself. I still have a while until I go back to patrolling, so I can take a little nap alongside my pet.

...

I woke up, and saw that Matthew was still sleeping...how innocent...

I gently left him on the chair, and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the tub, filling it up. I made sure the temperature was JUST right.

I made i back to the library, and see my sweet pet beginning to wake up.

Zircon: Wakey wakey eggs and bakey...

Matthew: Oh...I-I'm awake...

Zircon: All up? Good, time for your bath.

Matthew: WHAT!? Eek...!

Zircon: Don't fret, it can be quick if you want.

I carried him to the bathroom, and tried to go away. I simple held him, and he couldn't even break free from my grip. Oh...how weak, I love it. I love that I protect him, it's such a nice feeling!~

Zircon: Why are you so nervous? It's just a bath.

Matthew: YOU'RE here, and um...I want to b-bathe alone...

Zircon: But what if you do something wrong!? I need to make sure you're squeaky clean!~

Matthew: I know how t-to bathe...please, just don't-t...

Zircon: Matthew, take off your clothes for the shower.

Matthew: N-No...

Zircon: Hm...alright, you can keep your underwear. How's that sound?

 Matthew: I'm not...s-sure...

Zircon: Don't make me do it myself, Matthew.

Matthew: Ah! A-Alright.

Matthew got into only his boxers, and went in the tub.

Zircon: Why are you crying? There's nothing to be ashamed of, pets usually get bathed by their owners.

Matthew: P-Please, I don-n't...

Zircon: I'll try and be fast about it, so please, don't be upset.

I applies thing thing called "soap", and it cleaned human skin. After I let him clean his privates by himself, I added the shampoo. Thankfully, protogen shampoo is similar to human's shampoo, so it works the same.

I rinsed it all off, then I took him out of the tub, and wrapped a towel in it. But...my pet was on the verge of tears!

Zircon: It's okay, you finished your bath. Please don't be mad, I didn't do anything bad to you.

I gently stroked his hair, which was still wet. He no longer was about to cry, but he still didn't look happy.

He put on his clothes, and then I realized something. He only has one set of clothes! I need to take him out to get some new clothes!

I latched his collar on him again, and went to grab his leash.