"What is your favourite colour?" I asked nervously.

"Red. Red is my favourite colour." That muscular boy replied. Why am I seeing him? I widened my eyes as much as I could to see his face but I was unable. Suddenly I saw myself standing in the middle of a road. It was raining. I was crying while a boy was standing in front of me. Again I couldn't see his face.

I fell in love at first sight with him. You can say it's love at first sight. I looked in his eyes and I got lost. I saw his handsome face. I never thought that I would like any boy's face that much but I did. I felt like how can someone be this handsome? For the first time in my life I felt like I should propose to someone. For the first time in my life I felt like I should make a boyfriend.

I thought that he's doing these things even when we aren't together. What will he do when I become his girlfriend. I liked him more and more. He was making me like him more and more. He thinks himself as a beast but I don't think that. He has a pure heart and a very caring and loving soul. He just shows himself as the most bad person but he isn't like that. I love him not because of his handsome face but because he has a beautiful heart too with a beautiful soul.

"You are my prince adam, my love not any beast. And if you still think of yourself as a beast then fine. Belle's kiss turned his beast into a prince. She cured his curse. I will cure your curse of being a beast. I will turn my beast into a prince." I said while cupping his face. Who's that person? Why am I unable to see him?

I quickly moved my lips forward and kissed him on his lips. It was a peck but more than a second. I moved my lips an inch away from his lips and opened my eyes.

"Do you still not believe me?" I asked while tears fell down from my eyes.

"Will you not kiss me back? You said you wanted to kiss me badly. You said you wanted to kiss me for two hours continuously. Will you not do that? Will you not.....?" I was saying that while sobbing when suddenly he cupped my face quickly and started kissing me hungrily. Suddenly I opened my eyes and I was walking on the road.

"I want to meet him one last time." I mumbled. I saw a car was coming closer to me. I didn't move and it bumped into me.

"Bunny....." I screamed and opened my eyes widely. I was breathing heavily and sweating in fear. I looked here and there. I was on my balcony. I was feeling scared like hell. My eyes filled with tears. I hugged myself tightly while tears started rolling down from my eyes. God. Please save me. Don't do this with me. I didn't do anything bad with anyone. Why do I see these strange dreams again and again?

"No one told me about my past. Not even dad. Why? Why does everyone hide about my past? If I ask about it, I'm sure no one will tell me the truth like always. What should I do?" I mumbled. I am feeling so miserable, so lonely in my own house, or a stranger between my own family members. Everyone knows what happened to me but no one is telling me about it. I was crying and sobbing badly. I'm tired of everything now. I can't bear it anymore.

How do I end up losing my memory? I don't know anything. I am feeling like a prisoner in my own house for the first time. I want to run from here. Somewhere far away from every person. I want to run away and go near him. Near that person who will never harm me, who knows what my heart wants most. Tears were rolling down from my eyes continuously.

"I like sitting under moonlight and seeing stars and moons, in the hope that my dream boy is in real life and whatever I'm seeing is not because I'm mad. Maybe someday I'll meet him." I talked to the moon and hugged myself more tightly breathing heavily.

"I lost my memory. Everyone said that I bumped into an accident. What if he was also there with me? What if that dream boy belongs to my past. What if he knows me in real life? Was that a flashback to my past memories?" I mumbled. I started breathing heavily. I was feeling so scared.